Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus

Event GMOD
Registered
Hello everyone!
As the title says, we are looking for people willing to help us with tests before we release an update to make sure everything will be 100% correct.
We want to take people starting from the next update.
Note! We want serious people, mainly with experience about our game.
Who is interested, please contact me Optimus or Cykros on Discord for more information!

Update:
Please stand by for now because we want to make this registration thing more efficient.

Last edited:
We organized a bit the beta testing system so who will want to join will have to apply here and once we need testers we will reply there with the future details.
https://forum.olympusgn.com/forums/beta-testing-applications.85/

Note that if you are not a discord users you will not be accepted because the feedback and details will always be discussed on discord.

i played on eu server if u need help with new episode apply me to beta :)

can you put my name in for the beta test plz .... thanks in advance...

i have played several so i know all about the game . please can i apply for the beta tester

Hey there, please use the link provided by Cykros and submit an application :)

Now the link provided by Cykros should work and let you submit an application, we gladly w8 you :D

For the moment we did not reply to any of the beta tester request because we still need to sort some things with the test server access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner