Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Inapplicable Bike PW5 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvee

The Evil
Contributor
Registered
As far as I know PW5 movement speed is 1000 right , can it be adjusted ? Because sometimes , we switch RW3 just cause its movement speed ....

The correct movement speed ...

Screenshot_2017-01-07-07-42-41.png

The problem is that the speed limit was increased in future episodes of official cabal, as far as i know it causes bugs and crashes if you use PW5 with its real speed. (Just my personla knowledge, not sure if true)

I think it won't hurt if it gets a boost up to 950 like RW3 is; Why you didn't asked about making it open warehouse like RW3 also? ;) Since its so expensive it should give some advantages.
Cykros ?

It can't have the special storage like on the official (not with current client/server files) it was asked as soon as the pw5 was implemented.Imo it's fine even now since it's already superior the rw but if you want the movement speed increased a bit as long as it won't crash anyone np go for it.

Hyeep , I just wanted to ask if the movement speed can be increase =)

rw3 = warehouse
pw5 = extra storage (not so sure)

been in war a while ago, just noticed that indeed pw5 moving speed is so slow.hahaha just tried coz' normally i use WI in war. :D

Up , please review this too , got pve pw5 bike , it move like snail =X

Ye. But always keep in mind 'EP8' client sucks :)

Do you think the admin will not be going to add the max speed of PW5 same in official if there is something that preventing them to do so?

The bikes speeds are hard coded in the cabalmain
when we will find a way to change it and add more bikes we will let you know until then avoid making suggestions regarding this subject.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner