Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Bikes Bind/Unbind

Status
Not open for further replies.
time to bump...almost 1 year later:rolleyes:
come on, you said that you implement it when u lunch your new game, i see now it already lunch the open alpha
please make this happen now
PLEASE DON'T GIVE US FALSE HOPE!!

Hello there! Just to assure everyone that has doubts ... The main part is ready for it, design and functions etc ...
But first they have to finish, completely, the Dragona Site; after they will fully work on the Redemption one ;)

Keep calm and hunt those pumpkins :p

Hello there! Just to assure everyone that has doubts ... The main part is ready for it, design and functions etc ...
But first they have to finish, completely, the Dragona Site; after they will fully work on the Redemption one ;)
WTF....This still not done, and you doing other work first:rolleyes:
i know it take time to design the web, but shouldn't u finish this first before start another work?
first thing first....:rolleyes:
GOOD JOB, WELL DONE ADMIN :swear:

Last edited:
Any plans to extend the bind/unbind system to the bikes as well ? Most of the work seems already done (or at least that's how i interpret those 10m stones needed) would be quite handy.
28/12/2015
:emoji_tada::emoji_tada::emoji_tada:Happy Birthday !:emoji_gift::emoji_gift::emoji_gift:

(don't delete this please it isn't a bump but a sincere greet to my thread for being 1y older :emoji_innocent:)

Happy birthday indeed, if we did not do it we did not do it for a reason :D
When its ready it will come.

yes, because u do what people dont want, and ignore what ppl want=))

Mind reader :) No its because the bikes are not working the same as the items and we havent finished the system, if you have knowledge in making a website do what the game should do please let us know and we can get you in our team and help us.
(being ironic as you are ;) )

even if i know...i wont;)...dosen't have interest to be part of the team here:p, since i only experience dissappointments for the past 1 year i have play here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner