Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Bike's craft lvl's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putt

Registered
1st We dont like what u did to former Crit DMG bike, so if ur planning to create a higher lvl bikes you should upgrade the former bike of ours into max lvl. So instead of degrading it why not upgrade it? We will be so dissapointed if youll degrade it. I've just saw a bike dropped by a dragon. A fatal one w/ 7% CDI, so i think thats lvl 6 bike right? and lvl 7 will be lvl 10% if you will offer a new bike please dont degrade any and offer a new bike w/ former opts. Hope this will not happen into other bikes.

we didn't degrade your bikes, they were always 5% CDI

we didn't degrade your bikes, they were always 5% CDI
right, they were always 5%, that's why my bike had 10% always and since the previous update it has 5%.
"ALWAYS"

This is bad news for all who buy bike from the site shop

if you read what Cykros actually said....

let me explain this so everyone can understand it

Server calculates your CDI into your dmg and so on, on the server side it said 5% and it has always said that

Client, the client just shows you the numbers but those might not be the real numbers

so basically your dmg is not gonna increase nor decrease from what changed even if the client shows so because the server side always calculated your dmg with 5% and not 10%

It's only count 5% even u have 10% at craft

that's a joke hehe. People are use to have/expecting a 10%, and now we are seeing a bike "new bike" w/ 7% CDI.

thats why im gonna propose that the admins change the craft so the lvl 3 craft gets changed to 10% CDI because thats what it showed you when you bought the bike.

It's ok for me if they decrease the craft of the bike. The only issue that I see is if they add the a new type of bike with a 10% CDI craft, I mean seriously if this happens only I can say is that the owners is desperate for donations.. You guys once said that you will never make a donation event monthly just like the old owners did but in the past few months you did! I know that donation is important so the server will run, but think of a different solution and not like degrading items and also adding epic weapons (LR WEAPONS) just to get donations. You guys are making us to lose our trust in you, please don't make the same mistake the old owners of redemption did..

So we will expect a upgrade from resist bikes right?

I think lv7% craft bike same as armor craft lv7

i though that the normal players and donators are balanced in this server :/

no values are gonna change on your existing bikes, only new bikes will be available with higher craft level, either through rotation or through ingame drops

That will be nice :) but instead of buying a new one, they should be upgrading our former bikes into max lvl, since we bought that bike w/ max lvl in ccshop.

It's ok for me if they decrease the craft of the bike. The only issue that I see is if they add the a new type of bike with a 10% CDI craft, I mean seriously if this happens only I can say is that the owners is desperate for donations.. You guys once said that you will never make a donation event monthly just like the old owners did but in the past few months you did! I know that donation is important so the server will run, but think of a different solution and not like degrading items and also adding epic weapons (LR WEAPONS) just to get donations. You guys are making us to lose our trust in you, please don't make the same mistake the old owners of redemption did..
Now how can you even compare us with the old owners?
Look at our updates , or at least the last one, we added 2 new pets on which people could spend money and the rest is game play updates.
And about the relics in the rotation, get used to seeing good items appearing for a short time in the rotation system. Its a special temporary shop!
Think twice before you make a post like this please. And if you all want we can put back the client to show 10% and leave the server to 5% , we just noticed the un-synchronization and we believed that you people must know what your bike real value is.

The bike craft CDI was set like this server side
From Level 1 -> 7
3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
and Client was
5 / 7 / 10 / 0 / 0 / 0

You see why you and us were thinking you had 10 when it was actually 5?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner