Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Bike's craft lvl's

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoFX, i can just talk for myself but i only donate while donation events, actually i'm waiting for september to donate again on donation event, np if there's no donation event, then i won't donate :D

Now how can you even compare us with the old owners?
Look at our updates , or at least the last one, we added 2 new pets on which people could spend money and the rest is game play updates.
And about the relics in the rotation, get used to seeing good items appearing for a short time in the rotation system. Its a special temporary shop!
Think twice before you make a post like this please. And if you all want we can put back the client to show 10% and leave the server to 5% , we just noticed the un-synchronization and we believed that you people must know what your bike real value is.

The bike craft CDI was set like this server side
From Level 1 -> 7
3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
and Client was
5 / 7 / 10 / 0 / 0 / 0

You see why you and us were thinking you had 10 when it was actually 5?

I didn't say that am comparing you to the old owners, what I've said is just not to make the same mistakes as the old owners did! It's not comparing at all, what I've said is just a reminder. And also the thing that am worrying about is if you're going to add the level 7 craft for a bike and we players already bought the level 3 craft which is the max craft for a bike then suddenly you discover a "un-synchronization", I do believe that it will be unfair for us player who thought that we already bought the max craft for a bike. Better not to add that level 7 craft so it won't make other players feel disappointed or rather make all the purchased bike into a level 7 craft because we bought it and as a customer we do believe that we should get an exchange or a refund.

Yeah I can see your updates and am hands down on your effort and I've never said anything wrong about your update. And also about the appearing of good items, Actually it's just not a good items, IT IS the max weapon you can get on our server and if donator's can easily get it by just purchasing it on cash shop then it will affect the balance of the game. It's much better before when players can just gain it during event boss because it brings more balance to the game.

Last edited:
How about other bike like resistant bike is it same like this?

Now how can you even compare us with the old owners?
Look at our updates , or at least the last one, we added 2 new pets on which people could spend money and the rest is game play updates.
And about the relics in the rotation, get used to seeing good items appearing for a short time in the rotation system. Its a special temporary shop!
Think twice before you make a post like this please. And if you all want we can put back the client to show 10% and leave the server to 5% , we just noticed the un-synchronization and we believed that you people must know what your bike real value is.

The bike craft CDI was set like this server side
From Level 1 -> 7
3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
and Client was
5 / 7 / 10 / 0 / 0 / 0

You see why you and us were thinking you had 10 when it was actually 5?

visual bug or not, the reason we bought fatal cdi is because its 10%. dont give us what we dont bought, its look like a FRAUD to me.

visual bug or not, the reason we bought fatal cdi is because its 10%. dont give us what we dont bought, its look like a FRAUD to me.
+1, is the amp craft still 5%, but the cdi craft is now 5% also? i wouldn't even have bought the cdi craft then if i knew this before.

donating more fun but if no Event. Epic fail,, >:)

and yes, u didnt notify us that u guys degrade our bike. Since u said the client show us 10% but it only give 5% how come our CDI rises in our Character stats?

and yes, u didnt notify us that u guys degrade our bike. Since u said the client show us 10% but it only give 5% how come our CDI rises in our Character stats?
are u even reading what we have told you? EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS CLIENT SIDED, everything behind that(the things u dont see) is server sided, we only synchronized the client and server-side your dmg has not changed even if it shows that you have because the server is the one that calculates how much dmg you do, not the client.

are u even reading what we have told you? EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS CLIENT SIDED, everything behind that(the things u dont see) is server sided, we only synchronized the client and server-side your dmg has not changed even if it shows that you have because the server is the one that calculates how much dmg you do, not the client.

Ofc im reading wisely, and yea "things we dont see" how can we sure that u are not lying to us? :) since u release a new bike w/ 7% CDI 8% cdi etc etc now that suppose to be a count % of old bikes. We choose to buy 10% coz thats the most worth craft opt in bike before the update and now uve degraded it to 5%? and want us to buy that 10% again? hehe this is so disappointing. "naaah" what else can we do? ofc nothing :) AS ALWAYS ^_^

Please calm down and enjoy the game.
Dont make alerts for things that does not even exist like bike with craft level bigger then 3 in customizer.

@Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner