Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Binded Awakend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeratul

Aspect of Death
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello. I Crafted a Fatal Awakend Phantom Pierces with my main char ( FB ), that i was gowing to use on future blader i was gonna play. The Item is Char Bind, i cant unbind it, its practicly useless now. I would request of you to move it to my BL char, since there was no announcement - warning when i crafted it, that the item would be "unmove-able/char bind/etc" . Regards. Zeratul

Attachments

• Cabal(150907-1425-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(150907-1425-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 89
Personally i think the crafted Awakened items should be account bound to let players be able to unbind them 2 slot is not worth it compared to chaos weapons also players will be able to move their item, will have to wait for a answer from one of the admins :p

You can always try to unbind the weapon with the minesta unbinding stones :)

Dehnfeld, i cant unbind it, cause i cant wear it, i crafted weapon using main FB char, i need to wear the weapon and its BL ONLY to unbind ... thats the problem, and when u create it with formula card u dont get any notice that the item will be char bind, so im stuck with it on my FB char

Dehnfeld, i cant unbind it, cause i cant wear it, i crafted weapon using main FB char, i need to wear the weapon and its BL ONLY to unbind ... thats the problem, and when u create it with formula card u dont get any notice that the item will be char bind, so im stuck with it on my FB char
Yeah my bad, i forgot that the items was class restricted and you had to wear them in order to unbind them.

Last edited:
Thread "Cleaned" Stay on topic everyone. About the items people already own, please be patient and hopefully soon we will have an answer but to stay safe for now just keep the items

I thought that it was pretty obvious that crafted items will be character bound like all the good items that can be crafted are.
Why they are character bound?
Because we want you all to fight with the character you want to have the item on, for the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner