Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed BLACK CAP / PERSONAL STORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKanji

Registered
Good day Admin

I want to suggest to have a personal store in premium channels too instead of channel(TRADE) only, because no one change channel just to vend their and no one goes on that channel. So that players can vend items like, soul reaver items, limitless items, zwei frame items, enochian items, eins frame items and so on items that cannot put in auction hall.

Also the drop of black caps, I know some can do CA6 and some cannot , but then maybe black caps can be drop also in Dungeon like IC,IC2,AOS1,AOS2,FT2. So that many players mostly beginners can farm it. I know its a precous item in game, but os make a balance drop in dungeon with black caps.

Thank You GM I hope this Suggestion would be granted for better gaming farming and market in game.

Good day Admin

I want to suggest to have a personal store in premium channels too instead of channel(TRADE) only, because no one change channel just to vend their and no one goes on that channel. So that players can vend items like, soul reaver items, limitless items, zwei frame items, enochian items, eins frame items and so on items that cannot put in auction hall.

Also the drop of black caps, I know some can do CA6 and some cannot , but then maybe black caps can be drop also in Dungeon like IC,IC2,AOS1,AOS2,FT2. So that many players mostly beginners can farm it. I know its a precous item in game, but os make a balance drop in dungeon with black caps.

Thank You GM I hope this Suggestion would be granted for better gaming farming and market in game.
Since u can dropp them also in ca2-5 which are doable for newbies i dont really think they should dropp in other dungeons too

This has been suggested few times already to put personal shops in Premium Channels.
This won't happen, there are boot checking in the personal shops in Channel 1.

About the other dungeons, putting in the Black Caps in different and each dungeon will make the item to easy to get.

make the drop rate of black caps like in CA2 in Dungeons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner