Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Book Of Misfortune

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeRFrEaK

Registered
I keep on getting this book on the gambling spin. It is about 5 out of 7. Could you lower that chances of getting this book or at least check if the player has gotten 1 or 2 of this book within the week. Whats the use of this book anyway?

It has no use...
Haha, feel sorry for you bro... :)

Said this as soon as the wheel was implemented and ... it's going into the "being reviewed" tunnel just now xD basically it's just book and bb200 book and bb200 book and bb200 meh got enough beads to redeem 150 chars which not only im not going to use but i can't even resell since everything's bind gg.You need to adjust % for real this time not like the last time it was suggested when instead of improving the rewards and the % you just added even more silly rewards (uchh ye totally needed,bb package ye as if you'll ever gonna get it) and removed a good one such as the craftmans attempts :|

I no longer want to get this useless piece of (saying it in the nicest way possible) book that has nothing to do with mah OGNCabal gaming life.

Hey :) Just to be clear, no one forces you to use the wheel :p also I don't think any other svr has sth like this ;) Yes the wheel got some modifications and got "bad"; it was better in the past; You also get PCHH, 50ec, odds, povs end even 150ec; I had 800 ec only from wheel at one point.
Also i advise you to use the wheel from time to time from your Phone, works for me when i get too many bofs or bb200 :p
I will suggest to make some modifications to not only get bofs and bb200 like hell :D
For now this escalated to quickly.

It's all RNG, you can't always be lucky.

The use of the book is nothing much, it's a reward for being unlucky.

even getting uchh from spin is already unlucky.. how much more if you get book of misfortune.. hahahaha

The spinning wheel is an ''optional'' feature to use, if you don't like it then don't use it.

And i can't see how uchh cannot be profitable, the person who made this thread asked for lowering the chance, not to remove it so stay on-point. The thread is on reviewed, so eventually it will be handled with.

The WOF will be remade on the new website and use a different rewarding system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner