Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion Boss Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

NocFrost

Registered
Good day,

since this has happened to me several times now I'd love to make it a suggestion.

Imagine sitting on a boss in senil / AT for a good 20 minutes to kill it, last second someone with fast attack (FA/BL) shows up and opens your chests. Loot goes to them, not to you.
This is simply annoying as you've spent the entire time killing the boss only to get your loot stolen last minute.

So my suggestion is to either make the boss drop the items directly (if possible) or make the chest drops only authorized to the party / player with the most damage on the boss.

Kind Regards.

Good day,

since this has happened to me several times now I'd love to make it a suggestion.

Imagine sitting on a boss in senil / AT for a good 20 minutes to kill it, last second someone with fast attack (FA/BL) shows up and opens your chests. Loot goes to them, not to you.
This is simply annoying as you've spent the entire time killing the boss only to get your loot stolen last minute.

So my suggestion is to either make the boss drop the items directly (if possible) or make the chest drops only authorized to the party / player with the most damage on the boss.

Kind Regards.
AFAIK, before it drops directly and for the same reason t'was replaced w/ the chest system. :think: So best would be if you have a party,and should've both nations in it or just go neutral(doesn't matter if loot grabber is porc/caps) and kill on sight those "loot grabbers". Those loot grabbers been here for awhile now and annoying seni boss farmers. Best of luck sir. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner