Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Inapplicable Buff Casting Time

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeth

Registered
It seems to me that the 1.5s casting time for buffs is a major inconvenience and it should be reduced to 0.1s assuming that EP8 server files won't allow true instant casting. Why do I say this? Well, I don't know of other classes but for me, as a blader, how things are now means that I lose a lot of dps. Let's say that I just spawned a boss, I hit BM then cast Field of Fear(1s), then cast Intense Blade(1.5s), then cast Art of Fierceness(1.5s) and if in a party I will also cast Fatality Increase(1.5s), sometimes if it's a hard boss, I could be almost dead by the time I finish casting these so I will cast Intuition(1.5s), what this means is that I lose 4 to 7 seconds of my BM, depending on the situation. Intuition seems the most unfair because 1.5s time of casting it means 12.5% of it's whole duration, besides on the official it also has a 40hp restore per 2 seconds which really helps. Now I don't know other classes but I'm sure there are some skills resembling the same issues.

My suggestion is as follows: If EP8 won't allow true instant casting (true as in it doesn't break combo if you cast it) atleast lower it to 0.1s to simulate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner