Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug bug in event

e3rikson

Banned
Contributor
Gold Member
Registered
hello today I won a GM event in which I had to kill him I killed him and I put the title to claim the prize on the page I did it but I never got the ecoin that the prize says could you help me with that please and tell me if they are going to give me the prize? Thank you

Hi, to receive the additional prize of the GM Kill Event u have to login on website: https://cabal.world/ and then click on upper right corner to go on ur Account profile. Then press on the Gift which should be showed next to ur profile and go on "Unclaimed Rewards" there u should find the reward of GM Kill and choose which rewards u want. Rewards will be automatically sent to ur ingame character or account after u chose which reward u want. Reply here if still need help. ty

Cabal.jpg

Cabal World.jpg

I explained you 3 times in game ,those 30k ecoins is the price if you want to buy the title(in case you didnt won it),thats not a reward,you will never receive that amount like a reward and is not any bug !

Official Partner