Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Building FB for Farming

Kyoraku Shunsui

Captain Commander
Contributor
Registered
Hey Guys I just wanted to show you how I build my "PVE" force blader on this server, this is based on my experience while playing the game and I don't claim this is the best set ever on game!!! Following these build doesn't mean you're invincible to all of the dungeon quest on this server. It's always depends on you on how you handle the situation while doing solo dungeons. I personally prefer that have always carrying a "Potion of Veradrix" when doing solo dungeons.

- Chaos Weapon -

1 Chaos Blade Full CDI + 1 slot CDI
1 Chaos Crystal Full CDI + 1 slot CDI

OR
1 Chaos Blade 2CDI & 1 SSA + 1 slot CDI or SSA
1 Chaos Crystal 2CDI & 1 SSA + 1 slot CDI or SSA

- Chaos Armor -

Chaos Headgear Full CDI + 1 Slot CDI or SSA
Chaos Suit Full SSA + 1 Slot SSA or MCR
Chaos Gloves Full SSA + 1 Slot or MCR
Chaos Boots Full SSA + 1 Slot SSA

PS: If you use with MCR option, total MCR would be around 65% without any pet but with AOP+7 with 2% MCR option & Full MCR Rune. Another thing that the max critical rate you get on FB without using critical rate option on your weapon or helm is "72%" (3 Buff Blade = 35%, Stock Rate = 5% & Rings = 32%).

- Accessories -

Amulet of Pain+7 with Epic Flee/Def + 1 slot MCR
1x Tempus Ring 1x Ring of Luck+4 OR 2x Ring of Luck+4
1x Leth Tyrant Ring/Awakened 1x Critical Ring+4 OR 2x Critical Ring+4
2x Vampiric Earring+8 with SSA Epic Options OR 1x Vampiric Earring+8 1xDefensive Earring+7 with SSA Epic Option
2x Bracelet Of Fighter+8 with SSA Epic Options OR 1x Extortion Bracelet+8 1x Bracelet of Fighter+8 with SSA Epic Options.

Chaos Epaulet of Fighter + 1 slot SSA
Chaos Belt +2 (Skip the Belt+1, you can buy the materials needed to craft the Belt+2 from players.)

- Bike/Board & Pet -

Fatal Bike + Full CDI or Outrageous Bike + Full CDI
Astral Board : Blue Stats = Atk: 215, Matk: 150 Attk Rate: 500 Def: 35 + 3 slot (30 Attack Option) ( use this board if you don't have Extortion Bracelet)

Pet with 10 MCR (If you go full amp on your gears)
Pet with 5 MCR 5 CDI ( If you use with MCR option on Suits & Gloves)

Note: You can change Ring of Luck+4 to Critical Ring+4 when you use Battle Aura Mode.

Thank you and Happy Gaming.
IGN: KirigayaKazuto

Last edited:
^ Actually this is pretty wrong on lots of points,i wouldn't follow it at all if i were you xD

Quickly :

Weaps : forget cd craft on chaos weaps since they made it pointless with the latest updates,full amp is the way then amp/cd in slot.

Armors : forget cd craft on helm just like above,full amp is the way with amp/cd in slot.For a pve build i'd go either with mcr inside armor or gloves (you'd be at 76/72 with aop/rune/full mcr pet so 4% wasted rate from epaulet effect) or mcr in both suit/gloves and you'd be at 76/75 so with only 1% wasted rate.Up to you it's 8 amp with 4 wasted rate vs 0 amp and 1 wasted rate.

Accessories : obviously for pve you're gonna use 2x vamp earrings forget def earrings lol and forget exto bracelet as well you're supposed to have an hp steal rune.

Bikes/Boards : forget boards lol they're expensive,none sell them usually (so you're forced to pay it with ecoins making them ever more expensive) while bikes are pretty common and way less expensive (and more efficient of course)

Pets : forget that 5/5 pet those damage slots are purely wasted full mcr is the way.

I'll gladly smile the day i see a decent guide around for any class roflmao
@kiri nothing against you of course but another awful guide like all the others sorry :/

^TS already said it's from his own experience. It's his own play style, his own gear plan that may be helpful to a lot of future newbies. It certainly could see a lot of improvement. And if you want to create a decent guide then do it yourself. SMH,

^ While it's indeed his own experience and playstyle it's not going to help anyone if it's simply wrong -_-" and of course i've got no doubt he was fine like that (after all it's not like he suggested to go with add damage craft weaps slotted with atk rate and shadowtita armors with 3% amp lol) but it would be way better with what i said.
Are we seriously arguing if 36 damage are better than 30 amp ? really ? or the fact you're gonna use 2x vamp earrings to have highest leech instead of going with a def earring ? or the utility of a board costing 455 coins (forced selfbuying since it's bind) and 683 coins if it's unbound ?
While some things are surely debatable some aren't as simple as that ... if someone says "hey bro imo 2+2 = 22" you're not gonna be like "yea could be" it just isn't like that lol

Funny fact : noticed this as soon as it was posted a couple of months ago yet i replied only now because given his reply i thought black was gonna follow it ... that's the main reason i hate guides made while not having enough experience :| i always look at it from the perspective of newbies who wanna learn,they follow the wrong guide and then later on they meet someone saying "hey why are you using that setup,it's crap" and the newbie "ow no i followed that guide" well i'd be hell of a lot pissed of if that was me.

Im not going to write one myself first of all due to my lazyness and secondary because i simply don't have the presumption of knowing the subject enough to give people specific advises/guidelines .. (when i do something i do it for good)

TL;DR before writing guides be sure at 100% you not what you're talking about,while he clearly stated his aim wasn't to show the best build out there it won't change the fact 70% of what he said is wrong.Shake your head as much as you want and give me all the dumb/disagree you want,couldn't care less and won't change the facts.

The guides i wrote are outdated by all the changes and updated items.
These guides have a date, and OGN has changed a lot.

So the best way will still always be by playing the game with your friends or a guild and find out what the better setup is.
I made my guide purely to guide players about what ''Redemption'' was used to be and guide them through.
Not to show how to be ''stronger'' in this game.

I might have to update it or make it invisible to not confuse people.

PS; read the first line. ''Hey Guys I just wanted to show you how I build my "PVE" force blader on this server''
It's his setup, he's only showing it to help players who are not experienced with this class or server.

^ Actually this is pretty wrong on lots of points,i wouldn't follow it at all if i were you xD

Quickly :

Weaps : forget cd craft on chaos weaps since they made it pointless with the latest updates,full amp is the way then amp/cd in slot.

Armors : forget cd craft on helm just like above,full amp is the way with amp/cd in slot.For a pve build i'd go either with mcr inside armor or gloves (you'd be at 76/72 with aop/rune/full mcr pet so 4% wasted rate from epaulet effect) or mcr in both suit/gloves and you'd be at 76/75 so with only 1% wasted rate.Up to you it's 8 amp with 4 wasted rate vs 0 amp and 1 wasted rate.

Accessories : obviously for pve you're gonna use 2x vamp earrings forget def earrings lol and forget exto bracelet as well you're supposed to have an hp steal rune.

Bikes/Boards : forget boards lol they're expensive,none sell them usually (so you're forced to pay it with ecoins making them ever more expensive) while bikes are pretty common and way less expensive (and more efficient of course)

Pets : forget that 5/5 pet those damage slots are purely wasted full mcr is the way.

I'll gladly smile the day i see a decent guide around for any class roflmao
@kiri nothing against you of course but another awful guide like all the others sorry :/
actually since you are FB all you need is AOP+7 and full MCR pet since you already got enough debuff + you can get up to 105% mcr with the bm3 synergy. you dont need the mcr on gloves or rather suit

^ Half right with hl being used constantly tho since you won't be 24/7 on bm3 (even here on a private server) you'll need that extra mcr whenever you're not in bm3 and it's simply a waste leaving the free rate you get through buffs unused also you get tons of amp from kinda everywhere unlike mcr.

@noc i wasn't even considering yours xD tho ye they're definetly outdated as well,about ts again giving bad advices won't help anyone ... why would anyone pick the least efficent way if the better one is gonna cost you the same lol (and im strictly referring to the cd build kiri suggested)

Hello Guys,

Sorry I just resume playing the game last night, so when I have free time and getting used to the environment of the game is I will surely update my guides again and thank you for the feedbacks too I appreciate it.

Official Partner