Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Changes to Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dehnfeld

The Dev that never released his server.
Contributor
Registered
Item Changes
  • Tempus ring can only be obtained once now
    This is in order to maintain balance in the game while also opening other options to the players with different rings such as the "Leth Tyrant"

• Removal of existing Tempus rings
    we're implementing a new feature in the next up which allows you to craft the tempus ring so in order for that to work properly we have to remove the existing rings that players hold, and for that a compensation will be given to the players ofcourse.

• Removal of existing Powerless Tempus rings
    due to the implementation of the new feature the currently existing powerless tempus rings wont work with the feature, due to that we're removing all existing ones and giving you a compensation.

• Compensation
    OGN is offering to turn all your Tempus rings and Powerless Tempus rings into a new Powerless ring that can be used to craft a new Tempus Ring
    Old Powerless ring -> New Powerless ring
    Old Tempus ring -> New Powerless ring

Before we went ahead and removed the Tempus rings we went and gave you guys a heads-up about whats gonna happen in the next update, so now we're asking you players what do you think of as a fair compensation for each ring, please use the poll to vote for the options

Remember!
when we say fair compensation we mean fair and not over the top greedy compensations that isn't justified by an arguement

you have 3 choices in the vote poll, If you choose to pick the 3rd option and make a reply be sure to state the following things in the post.

• Which Item the compensation is for
  • The Compensation
  • a justification/arguement as to why you think this is a fair compensation

Staff has already taken a few things into consideration when we're reviewing the compensation ideas, such as

• How easy it was to obtain the Tempus ring
  • How valuable the Tempus ring is
  • How easy it was to obtain the Powerless Tempus ring is
  • How valuable the Powerless Tempus ring is

Due to the things i have just mentioned the Update that was planned for today will be delayed further in order to collect data from you. the players so we can find a decent compensation for you.

Note: All rings will be removed within 2 weeks after the update
Note: Compensation Ideas does not get accepted 100% we the staff choose the compensation we see fit best, and we will review them accordingly

Do Only post if you have compensation ideas, people who do not respect this will be infracted.

Last edited:
that's a big nerf for FB, thanks to destroy FB char now.
the boost from the m.atk of the rings gave us an advantage in bm1, that was also a reason i was going to create a FB.
also the rate boost was a reason why i created FB. having 4 TR allowed us to have 81 rate without a rate option on set. now we have a building to use all of this rate, after the update - leth ring-tr ring-2 crit rings means we will have 65 rate or we need to use rol ring, great job..

that's a big nerf for FB, thanks to destroy FB char now.
the boost from the m.atk of the rings gave us an advantage in bm1, that was also a reason i was going to create a FB.
also the rate boost was a reason why i created FB. having 4 TR allowed us to have 81 rate without a rate option on set. now we have a building to use all of this rate, after the update - leth ring-tr ring-2 crit rings means we will have 65 rate or we need to use rol ring, great job..
the post is not here to be criticised on, but to give you the option to have an influence on your compensation, you can save your negative stuff for the update post :) tempus ring was never meant to be obtained more than once not even in official. if you post, follow the format for making your own compensation idea or vote for 1 of the exisiting compensations in the poll

the post is not here to be criticised on, but to give you the option to have an influence on your compensation, you can save your negative stuff for the update post :) tempus ring was never meant to be obtained more than once not even in official. if you post, follow the format for making your own compensation idea or vote for 1 of the exisiting compensations in the poll
if it wasn't meant to be obtainable more than once, it shouldn't be made like that.
and as far as i know we're not on official here.

if it wasn't meant to be obtainable more than once, it shouldn't be made like that.
and as far as i know we're not on official here.
dont start arguing in this post, post a compensation idea or get infracted for posting :) this is ur last warning before i start handing out infractions

When the removal of the TR means those who had it will still hunt after? Or we have still one TR ring left?

When the removal of the TR means those who had it will still hunt after? Or we have still one TR ring left?
Removal of existing Tempus rings
we're implementing a new feature in the next up which allows you to craft the tempus ring so in order for that to work properly we have to remove the existing rings that players hold, and for that a compensation will be given to the players ofcourse.
Do Only post if you have compensation ideas, people who do not respect this will be infracted.

I think don't need remove tempus ring. Just follow:
- 1 character can have only 1 tempus ring
- and max rate on ring always 32%
So every players nid calculate rate and max crit rate to build their character

The replacement of old Tempus' Rings with other items mean you will need to hunt it again, but you will only need 1 Powerless Ring to be able to craft the normal Tempus' Ring.

I think don't need remove tempus ring. Just follow:
- 1 character can have only 1 tempus ring
- and max rate on ring always 32%
So every players nid calculate rate and max crit rate to build their character
Its not the rate where after. Its the dmg and hp.

We are not oofficial right so if changing the tempus ring 1pc for every char.then better improve the stats of it. Thank u.

this doesnt make sense..

again,why changing things that are working well???

why not concentrate on other server's issues that was reported for a very long time, like:
1. old players quit playing because of lack of events
2. nwar is lame
3. some costume bugs
4. pw5

is this...
1. killing the 'A' server [give updates that makes player quits]
2. starting a secret dummy "B"server
3. server 'A' will be less populated because of bad updates and will be sold to 'B' server(shhh it was theirs too)
4. proclaiming server ran out of donation, no option but database wipeout
5. new database, new players, new donations
6. repeat cycle lol

sounds like EGA rofl!!

new game planner suxx bigtime!!

actually +1 to jihad, removing tempus rings makes really "i wanna quit" thoughts in my mind

I think this update is not good news for other player..

Since nobody sticks to what this thread has been opened and people keep posting offtopic I close the thread.

The following will be available to choose:

1. Old Tempus' Ring & Old Powerless Tempus' Ring can be exchanged to a New Powerless Tempus' Ring with a 1:1 ratio
2. Old Tempus' Ring can be exchanged to 2 pieces of Gold Caps
3. Old Powerless Tempus' Ring can be exchanged to 2 pieces of Silver Caps

All the available options can be used. (Example: Exchange 1 old item for a new item so you can craft the new ring without hunting the dungeon and after the remaining items you have you can exchange them for caps as described above)

In the future there will be no more attempts for feedback thread like this since it gets out of control and users cannot see through the concept.

Once the update is done the above will be available and interesting content details will be revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner