Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Christmas Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Christmas is around the corner and the Bad Santas will soon arrive to Nevareth.
BadSantaEvent.png

From 24.12.2015 till 07.01.2016 there will be various Christmas events including the Bad Santa event.

From 16.12.2015 there will be a Progressive Donation Promo. The more you donate the more bonus you will receive.

Bonuses:

10% for every donation of 25€
20% for every donation of 50€
25% for every donation of 75€
35% for every donation of 100
40% for every donation of 125
50% for every donation of 150
80% for every donation of 175€

100% for every donation of 200€ - HOT

Donation Changes: http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/donation-bonuses.1819/

28.12.2015 - Santa's Farewell Present

The New Year is approaching and Santa is about to leave, however he will leave another awesome present for the players.

All packages are discounted with 30% of their total price! - HOT

All items in the cCash shop are discounted with 50% of their total price! - HOT

The discounts will be available till the 2nd of January, 2016 00:00 Server Time so make sure to grab the packages or items you need before the sale is over!

Gm is there any package coming soon?or new items? example i bought the 200euro 40000cc where can i spend it utility?thanks in advance

Gm is there any package coming soon?or new items? example i bought the 200euro 40000cc where can i spend it utility?thanks in advance
I can only say that is good to have a stack of cCash, we are always bringing new stuff ingame, as well for donors and non-donors so yes its good to buy it if you afford it.

I can only say that is good to have a stack of cCash, we are always bringing new stuff ingame, as well for donors and non-donors so yes its good to buy it if you afford it.

maybe you can add the cabal voucher coz many players can't afford to buy ccash but have plenty of alz...

Nice event but no nice item we need to buy

maybe you can add the cabal voucher coz many players can't afford to buy ccash but have plenty of alz...
Use the suggestion threads for stuff like this, and vouchers are very abusive regarding cCash, if there are any solutions for this which you can come up with we kindly would like to see your feedback, but not in the Events Section but the Suggestion/Feedback Section.

Thank you & Enjoy the Donation Event.

First post updated.

Make sure you all take advantage of the overall item price discount.
This offer is something you will not see again very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner