Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Classic PvP event, 14/05/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filippo

Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello there people!
On 14th Saturday I'll be holding a classic PvP event :D

INFORMATION

Registration format (until Friday 13th):
IGN: XXXXX
Class: XX

Rounds:
3 PvPs (the one that wins 2 PvPs, is the winner of the round)

Rules and punishments:
- Do not run/use dash, fade step and blink (repeat the PvP, if that occurs again, disqualified)
- Do not using hacks (disqualified and bye bye to your account :wasntme:)
- Do not use ANY kind of potions (disqualified)
- Do not have ANY other buffs from other characters, just own ones (if someone is caught sabotaging the events by buffing fighters, will be banned for a period I choose, if it was an intentional advantage against other players -> disqualified)
- Do not spam during the event (disqualified + ban for a period I choose)
- Do not use special buffs (GM buff, Saint buff, Art of Sniping, Art of Force Control, Bear's Vitality and so on, disqualified)
- Do not use aura/battle modes (disqualified)

All the classes, obviously, are allowed to participate and the fighters will be sorted out randomly.

Rewards:
Prizes for every participants: 3 uniques
Winners of at least 1 round: 6 uniques

1st placer: 60 odds, 1 costume of choice 30 days duration, holy water potions of choice x60

2nd placer: 40 odds, 1 costume of choice 15 days duration, holy water potions of choice x40

3rd placer: 20 odds, 1 costume of choice 15 days duration, holy water potions of choice x20

4/5/6th placers: 10 odds, 1 costume of choice 7 days duration, holy water potions of choice x10

The event will take place on Saturday 14th at 17:05 (Server time, right after Saint Forcecalibur boss).

See you on Thursday when I'll be back playing, cya!

IGN: SankaRea
Class: FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner