Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

client having issues

Kinky

Registered
please see the image attached the client will not update it keeps giving connection error my fire wall and anti virus is off

please see image

Hello! May I know if you downloaded the latest Game Launcher from the Redemption Website? If not please download it here. If you have problems in accessing the download link, kindly go to our website, log-in and access the Downloads page. There you will see the Game Launcher 1.1.0.0 under Client Installer Links.

To check if you have the correct launcher, the default file name is "Launcher-EU.exe".

After downloading the new launcher, kindly move it to your main CABAL folder, delete the old "launcher.exe" file. This is an important step because if you do not do this and just run the Game Launcher outside your client folder, it will automatically download a new client into your system.

Your CABAL folder should look similarly to this:

0YMKUmw.png

After doing so, run the new launcher, you may encounter problems at the first launch. If so just re-launch it and it should fix itself.

If you still have further problems or if I did not understand your questions correctly, don't hesitate to clarify or ask.

Last edited:
Hello! May I know if you downloaded the latest Game Launcher from the Redemption Website? If not please download it here. If you have problems in accessing the download link, kindly go to our website, log-in and access the Downloads page. There you will see the Game Launcher 1.1.0.0 under Client Installer Links.

To check if you have the correct launcher, the default file name is "Launcher-EU.exe".

After downloading the new launcher, kindly move it to your main CABAL folder, delete the old "launcher.exe" file. This is an important step because if you do not do this and just run the Game Launcher outside your client folder, it will automatically download a new client into your system.

Your CABAL folder should look similarly to this:

0YMKUmw.png

After doing so, run the new launcher, you may encounter problems at the first launch. If so just re-launch it and it should fix itself.

If you still have further problems or if I did not understand your questions correctly, don't hesitate to clarify or ask.

First, i don't know if i'm doing wrong or what. Download both files in the download section. Create a new folder then put the 2 files in there and just run the launcher.

I did the same as per instruction and got this. It just stuck at 21.4 MB and not running anymore.

53hPq0i.jpg

Second, if your sentence mean replace old launcher, mind pointing where do new players get the link to download so we can replace the New Launcher with Old Launcher because there is no more available download link?

First, i don't know if i'm doing wrong or what. Download both files in the download section. Create a new folder then put the 2 files in there and just run the launcher.

Hello, aloyy3! The "jre-8u91-windows-i586-iftw" doesn't need to be in the main folder of your CABAL client. You have to just install it to your computer before you execute your game launcher (Launcher-EU) in the folder so that your Launcher will not encounter any problem when running.

Second, if your sentence mean replace old launcher, mind pointing where do new players get the link to download so we can replace the New Launcher with Old Launcher because there is no more available download link?

This is only applicable if you have already downloaded the full client before. There were several updates regarding the launcher. But seeing your screenshot, it seems that this is your first time to download the game. This step is not applicable to you.

Official Partner