Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvee

The Evil
Contributor
Registered
Hello there,
I want ask about a bug or a problem with a costume file.

We all know that when we wear epaulet, the costume that we wear will shine or the texture will look very sharp. It makes the costume look decent.

I have this costume "Cabal High School" and it does not look shine or sharp even when I'm wearing epaulet. Moreover it has a weird black hole in the chest.

Here is the proof. I hope this can be fix, because I'm using this costume and it looks terrible :)

Cabal(180222-1209-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Cabal(180222-1209-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg

not all costume will look sharp and have a shine..
we will take on the visual bug of this costume(hole in the chest). thanks for reporting..

Ya but I use this costume like 1 year in this server, it look sharp when wearing epaulet and abit shiny. But after idk when update the new one probably, the costume doesn't look like that anymore and have a hole on chest. I can't proof it with a picture but the costume is 100% for sure will be sharp and shiny abit.
Thanks for understanding :)

Looks like there're more bug of this, I think it is related ...
Here's more proof to help u fix this bug...
It's look like a hole / crack , or some kind of incomplete texture of a character.

Cabal(180222-1430-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
Cabal(180222-1430-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg

Thank you for the reports, If you notice other please post them.
PS a good report always contains the item name ;)

I'll try see more and update in couple of mins if it's ease you and include all the names ;););)

Below are bugged costume that I know :

1. Cabal High School (Male and Female)
Details: Costume texture are so blurry and less shiny (looks like abandoned cloth) than before this. Have hole and crack on chest (Male).

2. German Traditional Dress (Female)
Details: When wear the costume there's hole on chest and shoulder , looks like incomplete texture something like that.

3. Santa Coat (Female)
Details: Have cracks on the breast.

4.Dracula's Helmet
Details: The costume bug, cannot wear it (My friend cannot wear that helm).

Just want to know, when this can be fix ?:):)

It will be superb if you implement it in server file next update so others can experience it too :D:D:D

It will be superb if you implement it in server file next update so others can experience it too :D:D:D

Did you applied it to your game?
If yes did how is the game stability? All good? This patch will increase a bit the game loads... But its kinda normal :D

I appplied it and do dungeon records ,so far no crash or something unnormal. Btw nice character loading screen, everything looks decent :D:D:D. I'll keep in touch today if there's something unnormal or everything run smooth ;).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner