Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Current Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathTheKiD

Professional Enchanter
Registered
The update was nice but our problem is how we can equip our weapon since the stats of the items was changed.
I know we can farm ,craft extract potions but it will take days. I also suggest that all crafted sellina weapons(charbound) can be store in warehouse so that other class can use it also :))

Also with ''fixed'' stats when you created a new char is troublesome :)

Hellow...many way to get pot extract...hunt,craft and buy in ecoin shop or buy in AH....

Hellow...many way to get pot extract...hunt,craft and buy in ecoin shop or buy in AH....

, but not all players play lots of time spending cabal whole day, how about casual player who plays only in NW and who has a "fixed" stats. Anyways the old site has a system for putting stats. I wish it could be back.

PS. I`m aware of crafting,hunting etc :). I hope you know what I mean..

Indeed just get the stats manager back on website kinda surprised you made a stats reset a while ago this got pointed out just now.Ah is rather empty,farming pots takes forever can't believe you expect people to waste a ton of cash on extract potions lol

Also with ''fixed'' stats when you created a new char is troublesome :)
Indeed just get the stats manager back on website kinda surprised you made a stats reset a while ago this got pointed out just now.Ah is rather empty,farming pots takes forever can't believe you expect people to waste a ton of cash on extract potions lol

Yeah best way is to add the stats manager back to website or adjust the initial stats allocated upon character creation to the last bslvl up stat requirement(above the stats on char panel in-game). So old and new players won't be troubled with extract pots being a necessity when creating a new character.

+1 for stats manager to be added back to website.:nod:

You can also farm extract potion or buy them with a low amount of eCoins from the Nshop.

But for the moment we don't have in our plan to add a stats manager on the website as long as you can edit your stat points from ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner