Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

December donation bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
1179141427a.jpg

This Christmas will come with many surprises and first of them is for our community founders.

We currently have a bonus to every donation of 50%. This first surprise will expired on 10.12.2015 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Thx alot for trying to provide great events to the comunity realy apreciate it +1 OGN

hello GM, why my donation no have in my account? im donate today..

hello GM, why my donation no have in my account? im donate today..
With patience you will see that every donation will be rewarded with the cCash.

PS dont forget to link your game account with the forum so you can receive the Donator forum tag.

Keep an eye on this thread for more upcoming bonuses.

GM Cykros i donated more than 150+euro i didn't received any bonus...+ the package set which include the bb rare for 7days is not functioning,when i try to click it says that i have same effect but i didnt used any bb... i want to buy cc again can you please extend the bonus of 50% ;) thank you

GM Cykros i donated more than 150+euro i didn't received any bonus...+ the package set which include the bb rare for 7days is not functioning,when i try to click it says that i have same effect but i didnt used any bb... i want to buy cc again can you please extend the bonus of 50% ;) thank you
the offer for 50% bonus ended 2 days ago my friend

kliez19astig if you read properly you saw that Cykros said ''Wait for upcoming bonuses''

no more upcoming bonus?and how about the bonus items regarding for donators of 50euro and above?i didnt received any of them...
u dont get any bonus items for donating 50 euroes or above, the bonus from this event ended 2 days ago and Cykros said wait for upcoming bonus's so i assume there will be more bonuses

The current donation event has been expired, no idea if any will come in the future, any problems regarding items make a support thread.

ok sorry about that because i saw that he posted it on dec.3 i didnt know its still valid :) and how about my rare bb?i cant use it
please use the support section and make a thread there so the admins can review ur bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner