Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Decrease Garlie HP boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

brazil

Brazilian in most world
Contributor
Registered
decrease the Garlie HP boss to half or 75% because that boss it's only for help news players with items news players for take it need 1h-3h without help others players strong.

We like this suggestion and we will do it.

and I suggest to put good exp on garlie boss too, so that when newbie get into it , it could be worth it.

Sorry i beg to disagree on the exp part sir, what if newbies wanna hunt for set but want to stay on the lowest bracket in NW specifically bracket 52-79 NW...

Sorry i beg to disagree on the exp part sir, what if newbies wanna hunt for set but want to stay on the lowest bracket in NW specifically bracket 52-79 NW...

Not all players stays on bracket 52-79. If that's ur case, why not make another char and hunt/loot for items on bigboss garlie? :) hehe

Also i would like to see the Garlie emerge more often, i don't think only 1 emerge can help the new players [ for me as example i can hunt it only at 5 pm]
Also the duration of the items should be extended to fit better their needs

On the next update we will apply the new settings for the garlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner