Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Delayed Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

joy

Registered
hi to all
i came from another server
i like to play here and plan to invite all my guildmates
i invited all of them from the "invite page"
but the problem is some of them decided to stay there
now my invites are full but only 3 are registred and playing
the other 2 is in 1st Stage and i cant add more invites to some of my friends willing to try here.

Can admin pls make an expiration date for delayed invites so that we can invite our other friends??

hi to all
i came from another server
i like to play here and plan to invite all my guildmates
i invited all of them from the "invite page"
but the problem is some of them decided to stay there
now my invites are full but only 3 are registred and playing
the other 2 is in 1st Stage and i cant add more invites to some of my friends willing to try here.

Can admin pls make an expiration date for delayed invites so that we can invite our other friends??
theres only limit of 5 invite, thats why you should pick your friends how are really wanna play.

theres only limit of 5 invite, thats why you should pick your friends how are really wanna play.

i know from the very start
but you cant control their sudden changes of mind
what i mean is, we spoke monday we join OGN but tuesday they change their mind
the prob is, those 2 non-responded invites(invitation sent stage 1) still adds the 5max limit of invites
thats why i suggest to give expiration for non-responding invites(invitation sent stage 1) so i can invite my other friends who wants to play here in OGN

Last edited:
The invite system will be upgraded and its already planned.I will mark this as rejected because we will make this is a more friendly usable way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner