Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

DISCONNECTED IN WAR

callmejik

Dont even think about it.
Contributor
Registered
I'm just asking out of curiosity. When you are in a mission war then suddenly you just disconnected or in any problem occur. and when you already returned to the game the mission war is already over.

QUESTION:
Do still received the points and reward cube?

I'm just asking out of curiosity. When you are in a mission war then suddenly you just disconnected or in any problem occur. and when you already returned to the game the mission war is already over.

QUESTION:
Do still received the points and reward cube?
You only receive war points, if you rejoined the battlefield or if you rejoined in the lobby before the war did end.

If you rejoined in the lobby and the war already did end, sadly you won't gain any w.exp, cuz basically you're to late.

I'm thinking that the reward cube would be just sent if in case you didn't finish the war. Am i wrong?

I'm thinking that the reward cube would be just sent if in case you didn't finish the war. Am i wrong?
You won't gain anything because i did also miss it once, and didn't receive any mails or reward.

Official Partner