Set welcome title

Set welcome message

Fixed Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

striller

Registered
I just started to play a 3-5 days ago, And as a begginer its TOO WAY HARD to redeem and get nice stuff like Chaos or awakened. I opened the shop and saw 12 unique elements for 1k CCash.
I goed to website to check donations and i saw 1 Euro for 100 Ccash.
My opinios is that this is too P2W.
Because : A non-donator player need's to play like a month or more for 1 chaos item. (Idk maybe its just me that noob).
A donator can just pay like idk, 10-20 Euro and get alot of good stuff..
yes i understand CLEARLY that this project need to survive somehow and DEV's need to pay for hosting and donations is the only way to get money for hosting but its too P2W..
The options that i see is make it easier to get chaos items.
Greetings..

P2W is when a server is selling 1 or more item and it does not offer a free way to get that items.

P2W is when a server is selling 1 or more item and it does not offer a free way to get that items.
Not only.
If you pay for the game you get instant all items, this is also p2w. Its reallly hard to get chaos items. And i think most of the people that didn't donated will agree with me.

Not only.
If you pay for the game you get instant all items, this is also p2w. Its reallly hard to get chaos items. And i think most of the people that didn't donated will agree with me.
you're wrong try to wikipedia pay 2 win.

Indeed you are wrong. You can farm even costumes, accesiors via redeems. U can farm everything ingame and that means its totally not p2w. If some1 wanna spend euros for getting items faster then let him do. If u want items also faster then u can donate aswell OR farm items ingame. If u cant afford to donate then farm or quit but pls dont cry.
Just my opinion:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner