Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed ECOIN VOUCHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIGS

Registered
Once again I want to suggest ECOIN VOUCHERS in game so that normal players can buy Customized Equipments too in game that would bring balanced in NORMAL PLAYER VS DONATOR.

* 300 ECOIN VOUCHERS
* 500 ECOIN VOUCHERS
* 700 ECOIN VOUCHERS
*1000 ECOIN VOUCHERS

` will make normal players happy :)

and this ecoin trading will be better than ITEM in ecoin shop to alz. Coz other players are just trolling when someone is selling ecoins that would make the seller cries, so the scenario would be like this

SELLER: S> ECOINS PM ME
BUYER : BUY ME SOULREAVER GREATSWORD, craft (( slot (( grade (( for bla bla bla ALZ.
SELLER : ok a moment please, Transaction is processed and the seller will call the buyer.
SELLER : whispers and >>>> ( the buyer is currently offline ) and cries :)

`So if ecoin voucher will be implemented, it can prevent trollers on trades. So if he trolls about this ecoin voucher the seller can still sell the voucher instantly unlike w/ the customized item. Every people has its own way to build a item so maybe we can add ecoin voucher so that normal players can customized their items too. :)

good new for players bad news for the server. if that happen wont no one will donate anymore..:D

for sure it wont be approve

good new for players bad news for the server. if that happen wont no one will donate anymore..:D

for sure it wont be approve
Not really, where they will get ecoins if they dont donate? XD Referral system/Invite system is not enough :) same as redeem.

What i mean was if no donation there will be no fund to run the server.
And market will down because no one do buy & sell anymore. if will be approve players will just hunt alz for those voucher
That's just how i see it. not opposing you.

What i mean was if no donation there will be no fund to run the server.
And market will down because no one do buy & sell anymore. if will be approve players will just hunt alz for those voucher
That's just how i see it. not opposing you.

Ofc there will be always a starter player that could be donating in game that will trading his ecoins to alz for in game needs and that will be always cycled.

Well... it is a good idea, also a very bad one.
Good one is, it will help NON-Donors to make themself Donators.
Bad one is, I will buy tons of those and save up like 100,000 ecoins like i always bought Vouchers in Officials till i had 100,000 or 1M Cash and sell them in event periods.

Ps; as soon as unbind stone is implemented, why we need vouchers???

Personally, i think the server needs a lot of players first before it works out.

No offense, just criticizing.

Last edited:
Bad one is, I will buy tons of those and save up like 100,000 ecoins like i always bought Vouchers in Officials till i had 100,000 or 1M Cash and sell them in event periods.

Personally, i think the server needs a lot of players first before it works out.

Yeah it will make a fair game in DONATOR vs NON DONATOR, and maybe ofc it will turn the server into PAY 2 WIN and a PLAY 2 WIN game :) but ofc you need to exert extra time and effort :)

#well if you alz is enough to buy w/ 100kecoins then thats good :) and if not well im sorry for that hihi XD
the server will just grow on, depends on how they satisfy what a player needs :)
so why we need vouchers? - to prevent trollers in game :) and ofc to buy account bound items in Eshop :) and most of all a player can customize an item of his choice :)

Last edited:

Also no offense, i beg to disagree. Not all people that play are filthy rich like you that 100k ecoins is just around the corner. No offense.
also a very bad one.
Vouchers ain't "a very bad one" suggestion, no offense. Given that ecoins from OL time is removed.

As i quote someone.
"Donors keep the server alive, but non-donors keeps it kicking."

so why we need vouchers? - to prevent trollers in game :) and ofc to buy account bound items in Eshop :) and most of all a player can customize an item of his choice :)
Again +1 to Mr. DIGS

Also no offense, i beg to disagree. Not all people that play are filthy rich like you that 100k ecoins is just around the corner. No offense.

Vouchers ain't "a very bad one" suggestion, no offense. Given that ecoins from OL time is removed.

As i quote someone.
"Donors keep the server alive, but non-donors keeps it kicking."

Again +1 to Mr. DIGS
I want to see it how it goes, thanks for disagreeing, but most people don't know how much vouchers can have an impact towards the economy of Cabal.

I'll add my bit to this discussion, I understand why vouchers seems like a good idea as yes it would help non donors get the end game items as of right now only but thinking into the future eventually all items should be dropping so it won't be as much of an problem. Also there are reasons why there are items such as hangers and non account bound items, they are meant to be sold so if vouchers are implemented it's almost like getting rid of these things as they will have no purpose.Overall personally I would disagree with this idea because there are already way that people can sell items with ecoins but of course it's not as safe so all I can say to that really is be careful or if needed I guess we could get us staff to help with those more risky trades to make sure there is no scamming involved.

but thinking into the future eventually all items should be dropping
No offense,IMHO i'll bet this won't happen. And if this would happen in so called "future" those drops will not be even nearly similar to the "end game items" more like "basurables versions" of the "end game items". Sorry for my word of expression.

Also there are reasons why there are items such as hangers and non account bound items, they are meant to be sold so if vouchers are implemented it's almost like getting rid of these things as they will have no purpose.
No offense, IMO even official server have vouchers but they didn't get rid of those "unbounding items" such as Costume hangers etc... For example not all players will have every type of costume, and maybe they have this one costume and got bored of his/her character's look and decided to use a Costume hanger on it to trade for another new costume for a new look for his/her character or other items he needs for the time being rather than a costume.
And 'bout the non-bound items, when this situation happens:
SELLER: S> ECOINS PM ME
BUYER : BUY ME SOULREAVER GREATSWORD, craft (( slot (( grade (( for bla bla bla ALZ.
SELLER : ok a moment please, Transaction is processed and the seller will call the buyer.
SELLER : whispers and >>>> ( the buyer is currently offline ) and cries :)
I'ts lucky for you if that item will be of use to your characters, what if not? it will be stuck to you for a long time still struggling to sell for a good price but then you had enough and decided to sell it cheap rather than keeping it with no use.

if needed I guess we could get us staff to help with those more risky trades to make sure there is no scamming involved.
More like TM (Trade Masters) back in the days. No offense, IMO there is/are no staff round the clock online, in rotation in-game. But this is not much needed as of now cause, yes the server is indeed alive but it ain't kicking. So few online nowadays and lots of good players maybe already quitted.

well let me give my opinion regarding this suggestion..
honestly..i kinda like the idea, since it will give somehow a balance between donors and non donors + the fact that it will greatly influence new players to enjoy playing here..thus inviting their friends also to play here will make our community grows, we can think about the future later on if our community already that big...what we need to focus now is how to attract players to make our community big and lively.

there are some ways that we could do to ensure that this suggestion if the owners will implement in near future will not hurt that much the server in terms of donations like
- we could put on the voucher shop items till arch. set only so players wanting to have a better sets like limitless and zwei frame set have two options to make..either donate or buy it from donators.
- or we can limit the percentage of craft on the items..lets say 34% amp we can get from donate items while on voucher store, they can only get 28%-30% amp only..so theres still a very little advantage on donors side.

- do not put costumes and pets on the voucher shop..to ensure that players who wants to have great costumes will still donate or buy on the donators..
- and make the voucher rate a bit low so players will work hard to earn it.

its just some ideas that we can do if ever this suggestion will get the owners approval.

im my opinion, yes we need the donors to get well server running, but also we need more people to play on our server..thats why we need to make more ways in attracting more players on our community..

well let me give my opinion regarding this suggestion..
honestly..i kinda like the idea, since it will give somehow a balance between donors and non donors + the fact that it will greatly influence new players to enjoy playing here..thus inviting their friends also to play here will make our community grows, we can think about the future later on if our community already that big...what we need to focus now is how to attract players to make our community big and lively.

there are some ways that we could do to ensure that this suggestion if the owners will implement in near future will not hurt that much the server in terms of donations like
- we could put on the voucher shop items till arch. set only so players wanting to have a better sets like limitless and zwei frame set have two options to make..either donate or buy it from donators.
- or we can limit the percentage of craft on the items..lets say 34% amp we can get from donate items while on voucher store, they can only get 28%-30% amp only..so theres still a very little advantage on donors side.

- do not put costumes and pets on the voucher shop..to ensure that players who wants to have great costumes will still donate or buy on the donators..
- and make the voucher rate a bit low so players will work hard to earn it.

its just some ideas that we can do if ever this suggestion will get the owners approval.

im my opinion, yes we need the donors to get well server running, but also we need more people to play on our server..thats why we need to make more ways in attracting more players on our community..
The idea is good dhindzy =) limitations on Vouchers would do indeed!
I just care about the server having incomes to keep it rollin'

Ecois vouchers are tricky and exploitable.
We wont add them till we have time to test them 100% so we are sure they want cause problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner