Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Equilibrium Armor and Memoria Chrysos

Status
Not open for further replies.
New set- more def, same amp (38amp), when extreme give 40amp with perfect extreme. With extreme perfect (when is easy to get ) can have more amp than new set.Battle and armor set is horrible op with def, battle has more 100def than martial per item ! In private server is very a lot. When everyone have full amp set. Im blader... and at the moment i can say that new set for bl is no sense. Why? Becouse martial set has low def, i do nothing in pvp when i got 300+ssa... that def battle is op. What about pve... hmm if i can do all dng with AC,( yes, i do ac as bl ) so why need new set? To have more def , but for what? In server are POV's. I dont see meaning do new set for bl pve, but for pvp too,becouse difference is a lot. BL has long skills, crap bm2 in pvp, bm3 isnt aoe. BL is dead pvp. You can change defense difference with martial-battle set.

Good idea, but u need to change defense engine. How many is FB in server, how many is BL...
Im sorry for my crap english.

I just wish in all honestly , they will bring back haloween costume i'd buy it in a heartbeat

Update Patch 26-Oct-2017 12:46 PM
Abandoned City entrance fixed.
Fixed a problem in the Drop list.
Fixed the war channel not booting up.
Fixed system messages related to unique items.
Fixed the quest minimum level and its set to 170 for the following quests:
Tower of Undead B3F
Mistaken Delivery
Violent Queen
Proof of Power
Black Sage
Sword of Charayan
Invasion Block
Fixed the Unique items (Drei Frame , Lycanus, Palladium and Equilibrium) stats and astral buff bonuses.

hi Cykros. Maybe you can leave the palla items to highest bracket not unique bracket..

No. What I mean is move back the palladium requirements to highest. Like scrolls, cores upgrades and others.

The website Enchant system was modified due to recent changes and allowing the trade of the end gear items, please read the Enchant system information page to stay up to date with the rates and requirements to bind and unbind your items.

https://redemption.olympusgn.com/enchant

GM Cykros, I want to confirm something with you. I crafted an Equilibrium epaulet of fighter (RSA) but the RSA is only 2%.. is that supposed to be like that or a bug? If it is only 2% RSA, it is actually worse than palladium. Moreover, it made me waste tons of my materials. Please let me know. thank you

GM Cykros, I want to confirm something with you. I crafted an Equilibrium epaulet of fighter (RSA) but the RSA is only 2%.. is that supposed to be like that or a bug? If it is only 2% RSA, it is actually worse than palladium. Moreover, it made me waste tons of my materials. Please let me know. thank you

good day.. you can make a thread and give us more details about ur situation...
i advice you that it can be solved faster coz we can really take a look in it..

It should be better then palladium so its definitely a bug. Please fill in a bug report and dont forget to attach an image.
Enjoy the weekend.

Need to change the drop in AC since we have a new set now...!!
inshort The palladium can only now obtain by crafting it ,
or the best way to have the upgrade core's,force core's and perfect core's/Unique.
is to have a new DG where this item can only drop.

2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner