Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Event 30/04/2016 (FINISHED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanxus

Contributor
Registered
Hello everyone!

It's been awhile since I held an event :D but anyways I will be hosting 2 events for you all!

• Complete selfies with the GMs :D
  • Cutest player in Redemption server?
I :h: the GMs :D
Yes you are right :D all you have to do is to take a selfie to a GM every time you catch em :D
How to join and win?
-Catch as many as GM as you can!
-Kiss the GMs
-Compile them in a beautiful photo collage :)
-Add some text if you want
-Upload to http://imgur.com/
-Reply the link to this thread and have a chance to win prizes!

Cutest player in Redemption server?

One of the most important item in Cabal is a costume, that is why we value them :)
How to join and in?
-Wear your cutest costume as you can (Panda users please :D)
-Feel free to edit it as you want :)
-Upload to http://imgur.com/
-Reply the link to this thread and have a chance to win prizes!

Prizes:
All who made and participated will be given 6x Rare elements
5 winners from each event can win prizes of (10 people in total):
1x Costume hanger
5x PCHH
3x Rare elements

Keep in mind that you can only join one of the event.

You are able to submit your entry up to 03/05/2016 (Cutest player in Redemption server) so what are you waiting for?

Happy gaming :D

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
To make the GM selfie event more interesting you will need to find 3 GMs in a cool way.
If the GM shouted 'GM Richton's event ongoing please search us from different channels (1,2 and 3) to get a chance to kiss us :h:
The selfies includes all maps but not in Bloody Ice (because you can take a selfie when we give buff)
All the GMs you should take 3 selfies from Dorf Filippo WarFreak zold Richton or even our super moderator Jaybolty

The GM event is going to be hard that is why I will be moving it up to Friday (6th of May) while Cutest player in Redemption will still remain in up to Tuesday (3rd of May)

Good luck and happy gaming!

TDhaNBf.jpg
[/IMG]

Cutest player :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

---------------------------
Here is my memory ^_^

Hello everyone!
To make the GM selfie event more interesting you will need to find 3 GMs in a cool way.
If the GM shouted 'GM Richton's event ongoing please search us from different channels (1,2 and 3) to get a chance to kiss us :h:
The selfies includes all maps but not in Bloody Ice (because you can take a selfie when we give buff)
All the GMs you should take 3 selfies from @Dorf @Filippo @WarFreak @zold @Richton or even our super moderator @Jaybolty

The GM event is going to be hard that is why I will be moving it up to Friday (6th of May) while Cutest player in Redemption will still remain in up to Tuesday (3rd of May)

Good luck and happy gaming!

MardGeer GMs giving buff doesn't count, you have to find them :)

*Cutest player in Redemption server ended. Winners will be added here in a minute.*

Winners of Cutest player in Redemption server:
6x Rare elements:
HeyJustCallMeSky
LinvegaDavinel
Joker
ChoofaKabras
Alodia15
MaiTrang
xSculprit
xZergelFA

5 winners of special prizes (1x Costume hanger, 5x PCHH, 3x Rare elements)
xZergelFA
ChoofaKabras
Joker
LinvegaDavinel
MaiTrang

silverkooky what is your IGN?

The last event will be I :h: GMs that will be done on Friday (06.05.2016) Thanks to all who participated. Event rewards will be sent today :)

MardGeer if you read properly, there's written you have to catch 3 GMs, not just 1 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner