Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Exorcist guild

ricu

Registered
I have decide to take new mambers into our community. We inviting new player and old player to join us
Guild rule:
1.no asking for item and alz
2.must be active at last 3 hour in day
3.friendly and loyal to guild
4. Must speak English
How to join:
U can post here your IGN here or pm me at game, my IGN is xxxCLxxx I always play 6hour in day
P/s I will try my bast to help new player who just join this server

I wish you best of luck ricu :D
May the odd's will be forever in your feavor :p

Have a good day :)

Goodluck with the guild Ricu :)

This is guild with long story we was playing with ricu at another server in that same name guild :).

hey, im actually looking for best place for me in this server. might be that your guild will be good choise.

actually im new player here who plays with blader as its the easiest one to farm set/alz/stuff, as soon as i gear up BL im going to make FA master (whole experience with cabal was FA), then might be rest.
im playing cabal till 2010? 2012? dont remeber but i remember times when map part was duo dungeon, and ROL + 2 dropped in PL :). guess long enough mainly on official server :)

already learnt drop location on this server so wont be a problem to me to play active, be usefull, and be mentor (even without set ;p)

what i expect from guild?
- teamplay - already pissed off with allways-alone playstyle
- mainly PVE - as i dont have set im not focuse so much on pvp
soon:
-active pvp with main characters i mean TG and event bosses
-might be nice to try on titanum but after some fixes ( i guess its too close to official one, then what point is playing there?)

if you like me in your guild my IGN is : Unseen

hey, im actually looking for best place for me in this server. might be that your guild will be good choise.

actually im new player here who plays with blader as its the easiest one to farm set/alz/stuff, as soon as i gear up BL im going to make FA master (whole experience with cabal was FA), then might be rest.
im playing cabal till 2010? 2012? dont remeber but i remember times when map part was duo dungeon, and ROL + 2 dropped in PL :). guess long enough mainly on official server :)

already learnt drop location on this server so wont be a problem to me to play active, be usefull, and be mentor (even without set ;p)

what i expect from guild?
- teamplay - already pissed off with allways-alone playstyle
- mainly PVE - as i dont have set im not focuse so much on pvp
soon:
-active pvp with main characters i mean TG and event bosses
-might be nice to try on titanum but after some fixes ( i guess its too close to official one, then what point is playing there?)

if you like me in your guild my IGN is : Unseen
hello welcome and see me in game my new I'd is mevis vermillion my name guild already change to fairy tail guild now

Official Partner