Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Extend Capacity of Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

gyrd4fearX

Legendary Force Archer
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Is the server LAG or just me? I just checked my internet connection and is fine.
I kept on lagging and my cabal browser always closes.
I am just thinking, maybe is it because we are near the limit of the channel's capacity?

I think the idea of increasing channels will be needed someday anyways ;)

But I've experienced lag before, and after doing this, my delay was reduced and i haven't had issues with skill lagg or delay that much anymore...

I've copied this from Google, but this is how you should do it, if you don't feel like you know it, then don't even try it, for me it succeeded, and i have really no issues with skill delay, and my lag is reduced a lot.

Also i'm using Premium What the fast.

I RECOMMEND YOU TO NOT TO DO THIS IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT:

1. Go to Start - type in "regedit" without quotation marks.

2. Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\servic es\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces

3. Browse the items under interfaces until you find one that has an IPAddress entry matching the network interface you want to affect (typically LAN IP addresses start with 192.168 or 10.0); note that if your IP address is automatically assigned by a DHCP server you may need to look for a matching DhcpIPAddress instead of IPAddress

4. Right-click on the interface and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value, name it “TcpAckFrequency”

5. Right-click the new TcpAckFrequency value and select Modify, enter “1? (Hexadecimal radio button should be selected)

6. Right-click on the interface and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value, name it “TCPNoDelay” (note that TCP is all uppercase this time – that’s intentional)

7. Right-click the new TCPNoDelay value and select Modify, enter “1? (Hexadecimal radio button should be selected)

8. Verify that both TcpAckFrequency and TCPNoDelay now show up in the adapter’s property list with types REG_DWORD and values 0×00000001

9. Exit regedit and reboot (reboot is necessary for the changes to take effect!)

This works for me!

Last edited:
Unfortunately cabal is very bad made on handling channels with more players.
That is why we have more channels.
Maybe we will change channel 2 to be like 3 and leave 1 for trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner