Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Farming Mats for chaos Fa here..

iArzeuse

Registered
Guys can anyone .. :) Tell me how could i farm chaos mats and craft it faster.. or what set should i invest before going to chaos set.. just to replace the starter set.. Tnx ..Then how to get it too.. Thnx a lot for helping .. Love this game and the Players too .. :)

Zwei frames weapons and armors will be the best to equip before getting your end game set which is the chaos set. Chaos materials like Quartz core (chaos), Material core (chaos) and Astral core (chaos) are able to buy in the Auction House in Bloody Ice. But if you would like to farm for it, you need to go to Abandoned City (Hardest dungeon) and break some chaos equipments drop in there.

Zwei weapons can be farmed in Chaos Arena lv.6 while Zwei armors in Maquinas Outpost (Another hard dungeon).

Lastly, you need Unique elements: combination of rare element and basic element. Rare element can be farmed by doing the daily quest of B3F (Hard dungeon) which you need to ask help. Basic element are the fix reward from redeem system. Another way to obtain Rare element is by completing 30 Dungeon points (DP) and convert it to a Rare element in Port Lux DP NPC Peticia.

Temporary helm and weapons should have 1x cdi and 2x m.amp.

You are also free to make any build you want :)

Official Partner