Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused FB Critical Rate (update 22.01 part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeratul

Aspect of Death
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello. Hopefully all of us agree that FB have 5% rate that he can't use. (dont want to start this subject again)
It is indeed a problem, and like all problems it requires fixing.
So ... maybe next update admins/mods/staff could remove that 5% rate (from FB bonus set), and add something more useful, like 15cd, or 7%amp, or something mixed between these two, im sure you guys can figure something out (cause i dont see any +5%MCR increase or -5%rate from all chaos set bonus in the near future).
Thanks to MonthlyPeriod for suggesting. (he is too lazy to create new topic ^^)

Nice later I will play Fb to after I master my wi:devil:

Don't exclude FS from this suggestion. HAHA
Well i excluded FS, cause im not a full chaos FS user, i can speak only on what i know 100% sure. If FS have same problem they should feel free on commenting here, but i doubt it, FS buffs are only 25%rate, while FB have 35%

Fs don't have problem here only Fb have it.

Fs buff 25%+ring32%+chaos effect 19%=76CR.

please try to keep everything relevant and prevent from spamming the thread with small sentences every half minute, it makes the post messy and also makes it harder for the staff to keep an overview over what the designated/desired outcome of the suggestion is, if you wish to include the FS edit your own main post thank you.

I will stick this thread to discuss it with the staff members and see where that will lead us.

... (just for highlighting the topic).

Last edited:
... (just for highlighting the topic).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner