Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged & Feedback on GL

SoraEspada

Contributor
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
After a long week of play and reaching lvl200 on GL, this is my humble feedback and suggestions for it:

1. Bm3 Atk B casting time is abnormally long.

2. Bm3 Genocider specialty skill stage 1 & 2 needs fixing. It has a lower dmg output than atk A/B. All other classes' BM3 concept is that the special atks of 1/2/3 are supposedly stronger than atk A & B.

3. Bloodyrusk - is basically useless at the moment. -75% defense brings ur total def down to less than 2k. 1k+ def is not remotely survivable in this inflated value server. Even with good equips, I can barely utilize Bloodyrusk on regular dungeons. Bloodyrusk penalizes 3x more the defense compared to the similar skills of FS & WA in this server and gives back the damage boost even lower. The trade-off does not make sense.

4. Rage Shield - the current amount of absorb at 8.5k doesn't make much sense with 30 sec duration and CD 180sec. Even with 60% RSA, it would take merely 5 sec to demolish 8.5k absorb in this high base value server, especially now that all weapons increased in atk and lowered hp & def on glove/helm/suit/boots parts. (FB's Elemental Enchant has a higher absorb and lower CD than this). It may make more sense to switch the duration of Rage Shield and Adrenaline of Rage, or readjust the CD.

5. Adrenaline of Rage - casting this skill does not heal 9k as per the skill's description. HOWEVER, while the Adrenaline of Rage skill is in effect, the Vital Charge heal amount is boosted. Not sure if this is intended or the skill's description is incorrect. - need clarification.

6. Moon Stike - skill should have some debuff effect or something to go with the intended 180 sec CD?

7. Mystic Dash - is currently unusable with bm2 (dun know if that is intended or not). Also, when you cast Mystic Fash from afar, the effect is a little wonky.

Thank you

Last edited:
you spoke out of my soul xD

5. ye i also saw that when skill is in use for some reason Vital charge is boosted thats weired ^^
6. Moon Strike on EU is the Surpression skill for bosses etc means on this server it should be like Shield charge from FS
7. y should be usable in bm2 and its more licke Glitching to the enemie instead jump xd

and y the 1 and 2 fatal are lower dmg than a and b i think atk stats whos missing have to be added and on 3rd Fatal even more he makes just 30% more dmg than A or B on EU it makes more than double AND this is exactly the Speciality about GL that this Fatal is OP ^^

Same suggestion came from hitomi, ty guys , we will check them and fix ,

Official Partner