Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Inapplicable FG Accuracy/Penetration

BurstLimit

Contributor
Registered
I feel Like Force Gunner need some adjustments on BUFF, BATTLE MODE and some SKILLS. (Accuracy/Penetration which im not really sure how the value works and since its not available maybe adjust the values on ATTACK RATE, ADD ATTK, AMP, CD)

One thing I know about Force Gunner is its known for its HIGH HIT RATIO which means HARDLY MISS which means OVERALL DMG is high especially while on Battle Mode 2 and 3. I have FG 200+ with Full Demonite set and I noticed a miss quite often while on Bm 2 and 3.

i tried to find some Photos but this is all I could find and it would be nice if someone comment some Screenshots of the skills from Official Server.

Art of Desperado.PNG
Art of Desperado 2.PNG

Heavy Launcher.PNG
BM3.PNG
Surface Impact.PNG
BM3 2.PNG

Sniper Plan.PNG
Target Focus.PNG
Sniper Plan 2.PNG

The photos with white background i got it on some website which might not be accurate but you could sort of get an idea from it
1648054185656.png
(Patch Date)

But Overall my point is it would be nice if FG gets some adjustments.

Attachments

• BM3.PNG
    BM3.PNG
    154.4 KB · Views: 43
Accuracy is new force value coded after ep8 ,
and it is implemented in attack skils(because attack rate force value you cant have in attack skills),
accuracy values from attack skills we converted to attack rate and give in other skills where we could place it.

Penetration is not replaced for now with anything,but we also work on that.

One more thing, our server dont have same mobs stats as official,this is also thing why you may feel different play style.

This may have been tagged us INAPLICABLE. But the poster is right, FG should pack more punch compared to what the server can offer.

As far as I understood on this post, it doesn't have to be exactly Accuracy or Penetration stat that needs to be added. We can just compensate for those stat through what is available in the server. This might require time for reviews, testing, and comparison but it will be worth it.

I did mention that we replaced accuracy with attack rate and that we work on something for Penetration,pls dont replay like i didnt sday anything

also,
1648137513424.png
BM2 Add damage stat is not working? or its working but not shown in stat? BM2 also is kinda underwhelming because it looks fast but its attack interval is slower than FA
1648137810684.png

still tho FG still feels like it should have more ATTACK RATE than it has now since its one of its specialty is that it has VERY HIGHT HIT RATIO other words BARELY MISSES.

but oh well.

Official Partner