Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

[Finished]2 Years Anniversary of OGN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus

Event GMOD
Registered
Hello Everyone!

We are very happy to announce that on Friday night to Saturday morning, we will be celebrating 2 Years of OGN! :party:
We, the whole Staff Team would like to thank you all for playing and supporting us in the past 2 years. We wouldn't be here today without you and you wouldn't be here without us playing on the most custom Server ever! And you haven't seen everything ;)
I, among a large number of players have been here since everything started and looking how things evolve day by day I am sure we will still be here for many years!

Therefore, to properly celebrate this milestone we have prepared you an unique weekend:

I. Friday, will start with some warm up upgraded Events, such as:
  • H&S combined with Bring Me -> The specific Staff Member will first tell you what items to gather and after He hides in specified non war map; You have to gather the requested items and after to be the first to find the staff member and prove you have those items to WIN.
  • Kill GM -> The specific Staff Member will be using his Prominence skill to make him "mortal" therefore the one that kills him will Win but He will be able to kill you and run @ to make things as difficult as possible.
  • I Spy -> More like I Describe :D The specific Staff Member will have you arranged in lines(2/3/4) depending on the number; He will then "describe" 2 or 3 people that have something distinct from the others; you have to guess all of them in order to Win.
Each Event will have between 3 and 5 rounds, if you win 1 round from a specific event you can't participate again on the same but you will be able to on the other events.
Time: After 3 PM Server Time!
As Reward: 10xUnique Elements for each winner!

II. Saturday and Sunday, as they come as a package; Here is were things become interesting:
  • Floating Rates during these 2 days -> The more Players online the bigger the Rates of the Server!
  • More Boss Spawns -> Lost Relics, Empowered FPTA-01 Custodi Flight and Awakening of Patren will be spawning at their specific hours AND during everyday the whole day. You will be notified just like now with 5 mins before, the Boss will be RANDOM!
  • Upgraded Events -> This thread will be updated with the events+rewards for Saturday on Friday night and for Sunday on Saturday night!
II A. Saturday Events:

Combo -> This will be divided in 2: one, the regular combo event you know with the higher combo to win in the specific time we set; two, the new version were the staff member will say a number, a reasonable one, the first player to hit that number in combos, wins.

S&A -> Its a combination of mine (just like H&S+BringMe), between Q&A and Scrabble, resulting "Scrabble and Answer" -> The staff member will ask a "question" but that question will have its words scrabbled, You have to read it, rearrange the words in your mind so you understand the question and Write the correct answer to win.

Just in case, we will make Q&A and Scrabble separately.

Regular H&S

Rewards: Anywhere between 5x to 10x Unique Elements + 100/150 ecoins + Happy Birthday Rings 1 Day Duration. The more complex the event, the bigger the reward ;)
Time: Not fixed since We will not know when a new boss will spawn, most likely after 1 boss is spawned we will make 1 or 2 events.
Note: These 2 days of the weekend will be very full, full with events for you, don't miss them as you can win multiple times :D

II B. Sunday's Events:

Kill GM -> Like Friday
Q&A -> Regular one
Bring Me -> Regular one
Combo -> Regular one

Rewards and Time: Like Saturday!

Happy Gaming! :D

Last edited:
12beb30f89514dc6a15f3467a3e48395.png
ahah The Hair Of Nevareth History II ( the proof of the anniversary ahha)

Happy 2nd anniversary OGN...wish your server last long..

Today's Events Winners:

1. H&S+BringMe:
NaughtyBRY
Cecgay
GaConCon

2. Kill GM:
AyumiMatsu
Jami
gyrd4rageX
XxMiCoRohannxX

3. I Spy:
StephenGrey
iArcher
IrohaChan
NaughtyBRY
NaughtyGAB

Gratz to every winner! :party:

Stay Tuned as the main post will be edited with the tomorrow's Events! :)

P.S. Happy Anniversary!!!

Time flies real quick but i'm happy to wish everyone including me and the team a happy 2 year anniversary and enjoy the events meanwhile!

First post edited with tomorrow's events and rewards

Today's Events Winners:

1. Combo: each winner 10xUniques
xShadowleggy + 1xHBR 1day
LegionCommander +1xHBR 1day
MaiTrang
DEC27206TeeN
iyang

2. S&A: each winner 150 ecoins
NaughtyBlD
Rofl
BIGS
Getsuga

3. H&S: 1xHBR 1day
Rockyyy
NaughtyTJ
pEkTuZ
iiBeatMe
Error
Bonus Round Winner: Rockyyy, for 10xUniques

Congratz to our winners!
See you tomorrow for more :)

First Post Updated with tomorrow's events! :)

Today's Events Winners:

Kill GM for 10xUniques:
DeathThekiD
iArcher
BeneStyleZ

Q&A for 7xUniques + 1xHBR 1day Duration
MonkeyMow
Jami
Rofl
Kravel
tomaboy

Combo for 5xUniques + 100 ecoins
Y0Y0
Shamarah
RandyOrton
DOGSTORM

Again, Thank You Everyone for participating, in these 3 days, Gratz to every winner!
Hope to see as many or more people participating to future Events :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner