Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

[Finished]Easter Event 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeratul

Aspect of Death
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Easter is near and the Easter Rabbit are back to invade the land of Nevareth to trick and most probably treat the warriors of the land with awesome treasures that comes with them. Come and gather all your friends and play to hunt and slay the monsters Easter this April 13th until 23th 2017!

Easter Rabbit Invasion:

As Easter comes near every year, the Easter Rabbit releases its minions to invade and the people of Nevareth, but with every fight comes a prize! Slay these Easter Rabbit and receive letters to exchange them for great prizes at NPC YUL!
EB.jpg
  • Location: Undead Ground,Forgotten Ruin,Lakeside,Mutant Forest,Pontus Ferrum,Porta Inferno,Arcane Trance,Senillinea and Nostalgia Forest
  • Channel: All Channels except Channel 3 (Boss Raid)
  • Respawn Time: 5 Minutes
  • Drops: 3 Letters Each
Collect and Exchange E.A.S.T.E.R. Letters:

Shop.jpg

The Holy Light have cast a spell on the monsters! These monsters now drop letters that spells EASTER! Collect these letters and bring them to NPC YUL in Green Despair to be exchanged for Easter Surprise Egg !

egg3.png

Try and get lucky with the eggs, and gain Hatched Egshell ! Collect these egshell's and exchange them on YUL’s Easter Item Shop for RENTAL and PERMANENT Items!

Here are the marked locations where these vile Easter Rabbit's spawn:

1 Undead Ground.jpg 2 Forgotten Ruin.jpg 3 Lakeside.jpg4 Mutant Forest.jpg 5 Pontus Ferrum.jpg 6 Porta Inferno.jpg7 Arcane Trance.jpg 8 Senillinea.jpg 9 Nostalgia Forrest.jpg

UPDATE 15-Apr-2017
Because of the crash of the Event Server last night we are extending this event with 1 more day.
If the event server will ever crash again (YUL or Event mobs disappear suddenly) don't change map or relog until the server is restarted (they will appear again). The restart takes under 2 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The event will start today at 13:00 Server Time

Server works just fine. Try re-checking files option from your launcher or reinstall your game in a diferent directory

The Orca PET on the event does not gain any exp. Please fix this GM.

10 hatched egshell for 1 water element cube or 1 earth element cubes its rly overpriced .....
is it not better to add soul elements cube to this event?? lets say for 15 hatched egshell or 20 ...
its pretty hard kill those mobs for beginners and EASTER its only one time per year...
if its possible will be great to have it also for new players

10 hatched egshell for 1 water element cube or 1 earth element cubes its rly overpriced .....
is it not better to add soul elements cube to this event?? lets say for 15 hatched egshell or 20 ...
its pretty hard kill those mobs for beginners and EASTER its only one time per year...
if its possible will be great to have it also for new players
This is an official Event post by the staff, that means that it will most likely not be changed unless it's urgent.
If you have suggestions for the Events in the future, please refrain from using this thread as suggestion section.

Please go to here instead: https://forum.olympusgn.com/forums/cabal-suggestion/

Happy gaming to all of you and enjoy the Easter Event with the current rewards.

The idea of event like this is awesome, farming goes nicely, mobs spawn in short time. But as Allameris said some rewards are awful.. 10 egshells for 1 water element? Who would buy that? Farming 10 eggshells takes around 20 min so idea with 20 eggshells for 1 soul element would be nice. Also wing costumes for 30 days is weird reward why would I spent so much time for costume that lasts 30 days? I really like the idea of event and other rewards but those (water, earth elements and wings) are kinda useless. ;)

The idea of event like this is awesome, farming goes nicely, mobs spawn in short time. But as Allameris said some rewards are awful.. 10 egshells for 1 water element? Who would buy that? Farming 10 eggshells takes around 20 min so idea with 20 eggshells for 1 soul element would be nice. Also wing costumes for 30 days is weird reward why would I spent so much time for costume that lasts 30 days? I really like the idea of event and other rewards but those (water, earth elements and wings) are kinda useless. ;)
I think my post was clear enough, we're tired of having to close threads because of this.

ANY COMPLAINT / SUGGESTION / FEEDBACK about Events create an thread over here:
https://forum.olympusgn.com/forums/cabal-suggestion/

This thread/section is for announcements! Not complaints, feedback or suggestions!

It's okay to give an like, but please know we have other sections for matters like this.

easter its only one time per years so yea lets do suggestions aboaut 2018 xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I think my post was clear enough, we're tired of having to close threads because of this.

ANY COMPLAINT / SUGGESTION / FEEDBACK about Events create an thread over here:
https://forum.olympusgn.com/forums/cabal-suggestion/

This thread/section is for announcements! Not complaints, feedback or suggestions!

It's okay to give an like, but please know we have other sections for matters like this.
Sorry for that I didnt see message when I was posting :]

easter its only one time per years so yea lets do suggestions aboaut 2018 xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
It's not the only seasonal event of this year,..we still have summer,holloween and christmas,.remember?

nah idk of i will be here xDDD
atm too hard to get soul elements.... and i need it to make new char
but we will see anyway i wont make suggestion GL

yea i agree with Allameris when you get evething on your main char then you think abaout new char but souls elements are just too hard to farm so lets dance in bi xDDDDD

Because of the crash of the Event Server last night we are extending this event with 1 more day.
If the event server will ever crash again (YUL or Event mobs disappear suddenly) don't change map or relog until the server is restarted (they will appear again). The restart takes under 2 minutes.

We hope that all of you will understand that this is something we don't really have any power over, we simply cant control this stuff, is how episode 8 server works..This crash of the Event Manager Server are very rare but unfortunately we had one... Who did not changed map or relog while the Event Manager Server was down did not lose any event item.

Last edited:
Here are the pets from event girl YUL, level 1 and level 10.
Pet Caitlyn.jpg Pet Miss Fortune.jpg Pet Orca.jpg Pet True Sona.jpg

event stop at what timing, wish to know the remaining time left for us.

24/04/2017 22:00 server time (edited)

Last edited:
Thank you all for participation to this event, hope you all enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner