Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Force Archer / Beginner Guide | August / 2017

Scope

Contributor
Registered
Welcome,

I'm Bernelli and your FA and Newbie Guide for today.

I'm playing Cabal since 2004 and ever since my Main class is the Force Archer.

Today i decided why i don't give some knowledge i have to the world while i play this Server?

So here we are!
  1. Right at the Beginning
  2. BM3 and Syngeries
  3. Skills you need!
  4. Combos you should know
  5. Equiment Goals as Archer

I Created my Char logged in as we are all ready Lv 100 with some Equip for 30days we can start your hunting business right away!

For that we go to Bloody Ice and Expect the „ Mergaheph`s Power Sealed Within“ quest for that one leads us to EoD B1F where we can level fairly nicely and beside that can obtain your first Quest ring Which is a crit rate in with some Extras to it. We go here till we got the ring or Lv 110.

If we got the Ring out of this one we go back to Bloody Ice and take the quest „Killian`s Power Sealed Within“ as this is going to be he upgrade to the one we obtain! And again here till the Cell or we reached 110.

as we are 110 now its time to spam Chaos Arena 1, as we getting here your Equipment!

We Looking for SIG Metal Suit, Boots, Gloves with 8 or 10% amp Helm and Weapons with 18 or 20% CDI ( for WA in that regards for 36% or 40%) we also get here all Scrolls we need and UCH FCH PCH and SEH. But it isn't easy to gain such drops so you got no luck there you can also try DX Dungeons on Normal ( Not Premium ones! There drops Mithril) those dropping SIG Metal also but with allrdy 3 slots so no Char binded Bonus! As well we find here UCH(H) FCH(H).

After we gained your stuff made it +15 and filled their slots its time to go to the next step.

Here we farm , if not dropped before, your ring again otherwise Forgotten Temple B1F can be a Target to as we drop here Moley and Outer Invader Pet and those Seletiv Untrain Pet Kits!

Beside that try to make some money by selling those Untrain kits or other good stuff you didnt needed your self of those sigmetal stuff.

As we try to build up Limitless on your way to 150 buying ot for low price but with 10% amp and 20% craft for me there is no reason to go below that!

And upgrade it with UCHH out of DX dungeons and buying beside that with your DP at Port Lux Highest boxes for UCHH PCH(H) and SEH(H) the way to go!

As myself I am on that step now further instruction gonna come later as Zwei or Eins frame is the Deal and so on

and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! Your get points for Dungeon Entries useables ETC can spare you much hustle and helps that great server!

Before I go for the Syngeries 1 very very important thing your aoe range and width is danm nice and your attack cast of 1,3 is the best of them all that includes a very damn high DPS in bm3

Here got 3 Offensive (last 13 sec) and 1 Supportive one (last 17 sec)

• Sharp Shooting
    • 10% Magic Amp

• -1 Range for Caster and Opponent
  • Critical Shooting
    • HP -500

• Crit DMG +30%
  • Enhanced Shooting
    • Attack -3 (scale %) Opponent

• Def -80 Caster

• Crit DMG +20%

• Crit Rate +5%

• Max Crit Rate 5%
  • Healer`s Concentration
    • Attack Rate -1000 Caster

• Def Rate -1000 Opponent

• Healing Effect +50%

in regards of which combo is the best Depends on Equipment Party and your dmg and def!

But as Thumb rule you never go wrong with

4x AAB that triggers all 3 Offensive ones 1 time each so you get 10 amp 50 crit dmg and 5% max rate and rate.

Personal I feel taking Sharp on high dungeons where I miss still some equip other wise I love a mix of Critical and Enhanced.

and Healer synergy should be clear as it is for Healing.

• Mobility
    • Dash

• Fade Step
  • Passive
    • Vitality Mastery

• Mana Mastery

• Sharp Eye

• Reflex

• Force Control

• Defensive Sense

• Thrusting Arrow

• Art of Healing

• Ruling Force

• Sixth Sense

• Eyes of Mind

• Damage absorb
  • Buffs
    • Eagle Eye

• Offensive Bless (Party Buff)

• Vital Force

• Sharpness

• Precision

• Art of Sniping

• Quick Move

• Curse Remove

• Mass Heal ( Party)

• Greater Heal
  • Offensive Skills
    • Critical Shot

• Terra Lance

• Fire Lance

• Aqua Lance

• Freezing Lance

• Stone Cannon

• Fire Cannon

• Shadow Shot

• Gravity Distortion

• Shooting Star

• Sonic Shooter

• Arrow Barrage

• Arrow Forest
Art of Sniping = nice dps boost but it tucks you down to the floor till its canceled

Quick Move = nice boost but dont to relay on it to much as enemies can still hit through!

Shooting Star = danm important big AoE be careful cause it got a fixed dmg that gets divided by Enemies that get hit, that means as more enemies the lower your dmg.

Freezing Lance = Skill with thebest cast and range!

Standard PvE Combos
Group DMG

Arrow Forest – Gravity Distortion – Sonic Shooter – Arrow Barrage

this one goes danm well as you hit the whole lure in a area with Forest gravity push you, if to close, a bit back and holds them in front of you next 2 skills hit everything that got stunned or run towards you.

Single DPS for bosses and alike.

Shooting Star – Critical Shot – Fire Lance – Terra Lance – Aqua Lance

Shooting Star best solo dps skill ever Crit shot goes same IF the enemy don't has high defense.

My personal PvP combo or bm1 combo for now.

Crit shot – Fire Lance – Shadow Shot – Terra Lance – Aqua Lance – Freezing Lance

Freezing is mostly for dmg runners at it has, with Eagle Eye, a range of 10.

Filler skills i got that interchange able are:

Shadow Shot and Stone Cannon, my Troll skill Drill Shoot.

Suit Boots Gloves should be 8/10% amp 2 slot 1 extended or 3 slot with amp

Helm and Xtal/ orb are 18 or 20% CDI 2 Slots CDI 1 Slot rate be 2 slot and 1 extended or 3 slot

Amulet you go for Amulet of Pain

Bracelaets of Sage one all about amp or Sierra with nice stats

Earring i usually go for 1 vamp and 1 drosin

rings 2 rate 2 crit dmg ones

Pet i go full MCRI

Bike 5%max rate 5% rate

runes are standart for all

AMP

CDI

MCRI

Magic attack

INT

STR

DEX

Resist

HP Absorb

there slots left to be filled as you like

and about Blended I dont have a clue as my first time using runes and those got Activation rules so need to test here what seems useful.

PvP wise I can only guess at the moment from what I saw ppl using that got finished equip here.

So not gonna go to far on that one for now.

Thats my Guide what I can tell you if you want to know more got some ideas or Critic pls reply and I will try my best to help and improve whats missing to suit the server and for sure get more experience for myself as old Dogs can still learn some tricks!

Last edited:
Again rewriten get more infos as soon i can progress more , thanks to eod 1 Q.Q

Could you tell me how much bonus cr gives astral weapon? Im just asking about Limitless, zwei, drei and those premium craft bows.

heya sorry for the late anwser i was sadly a very extended time at the hospital Limitless goes with 12% cri about zwie and drei frame i dont know yet but would think 13 or 14%

PVP Wise for Force Archers you can just use Full Amp Set and Full Amp Orb Weapon (coz Orb has higher Magic Attacks)

Official Partner