Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Forum radio :)

You want a radio in the forum?

• Total voters

BlackFox

Cabal Game Master
Registered
I can say for myself that i like to play my game with my music and enjoy my time.
I want to suggest to open a radio in the forum so i can play with music and have more fun.

Vote here if you want to have a radio :)

This sounds like a good idea, if we can figure out a way of getting something working it would be fun :)

why you don't simply listen to your music via youtube or media player? O.o
i don't see any need of getting a "forum radio".

Dear tank, there are some laptop's/computer's that arent strong enough to play music and play the server at same time whice cause lagg' in-game.
Secondly, its a good chance to listen to other music.

Dear jay, there is a possabilty to put and music device in the forum and the staff just upload thier music and will be played, i will search again for that program if you really would like to put that.

Dear jay, there is a possabilty to put and music device in the forum and the staff just upload thier music and will be played, i will search again for that program if you really would like to put that.
If we were to do something like that we would probably try make a sort of system ourselves but I'll see what other staff think first, obviously the server comes first before this type of stuff

I thought you was also able to put your own music in cabal ingame, if you converted your music to an certain file? I have no problems adding this but it shouldn't be coming any soon as there are more important things to focus on.

well if a laptop or pc isn't good enough to stream music and play cabal at the same time, just throw it out of the window..

Having a radio, maybe we could get some dj for us to play it live stream. Wouldn't that be great?

Official Partner