Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed (FS) Reflect Shield (Buff) Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

Registered
Website
www.facebook.com
Me and my friend tried to test the effectiveness of "Reflect Shield" on a pvp battle. But when I attacked him the buff didnt affect me. Nor it did not return any damage to me. Is it only for PVE ? or rather it's not on PVP.

You should tag one of the admins or staffs to check this up since this thread hasn't been visited by any of them.

long time this one, almost 5 months, buff useless atm maybe just change it to defense or something

Thank you for reporting , I have checked the settings of the skills and all is set correct.
My wild guess for the moment is that this skill effect is not yet done in our client/server files.
I asked our higher staff to take a look in the client and server bin to confirm this. If I am right we will have to use something that our client supports for this skill.
Stand by ;)

Not yet, it is on our to do list but there has been more important things to deal with first.

In todays update we will have this issue fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner