Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed FT1/CA6 No drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

ShadowSaint/Noctis/Sparky/Izanami
Contributor
Gold Member
Registered
Sometimes having trouble with dropping items, the chest is giving nothing as showed in the video.

Ps; This also happened to me in Chaos Arena Lv.6

Check it out:

Last edited:
Visual bugs maybe, already experienced alot of times. All I did is to recon / to restart client and voala! my loots are there hidin somewhere :)

Visual bugs maybe, already experienced alot of times. All I did is to recon / to restart client and voala! my loots are there hidin somewhere :)
Ok thanks bro.

#Update: This also happened to me in Chaos Arena lv.6 where no cores are dropping anymore, and it automatically finish, so i'm not able to relog to get my cores. :speechless:

Ps; Is there a limit on item drops on the maps / dungeons?

So my drops are coming back only whenever i Exit the game and relog... that's unusual..

Only way for me to fix is to Exit game & relog....

Last edited:
Are you still encountering this issues?
No, i didn't encounter any problems with this, only i encounter sometimes that the Arcane Golem is dissappearing after you warp and it is like the players hitting nothing, i'll be taking a video of this issue aswell.

Sometimes having trouble with dropping items, the chest is giving nothing as showed in the video.

Ps; This also happened to me in Chaos Arena Lv.6

Check it out:

refrain from using cheats... your client got fuk up

refrain from using cheats... your client got fuk up
Refrain from using cheats? are you kidding me?
This has nothing to do with cheating mister, Normally nothing as this is happening to me, so behave please and see this as an bug, you can't judge me for using a cheat + if i ever in my life i would use cheats, which i never have been doing before, i would be banned by the ban system right away, which also never happened.

So no reason to judge me for using cheats as this is an BUG
Thanks.

Refrain from using cheats? are you kidding me?
This has nothing to do with cheating mister, Normally nothing as this is happening to me, so behave please and see this as an bug, you can't judge me for using a cheat + if i ever in my life i would use cheats, which i never have been doing before, i would be banned by the ban system right away, which also never happened.

So no reason to judge me for using cheats as this is an BUG

Thanks.
again, refrain from using cheats and we both know you lied

again, refrain from using cheats and we both know you lied
Okay, now you really have to watch out before i report you for accusing me, secondly stop provoking me and stop also being an liar.

If you don't like me, fine, but stop trying to put me in a mistaken situation and try to state me as an ''Cheater''

Okay, now you really have to watch out before i report you for accusing me, secondly stop provoking me and stop also being an liar.

If you don't like me, fine, but stop trying to put me in a mistaken situation and try to state me as an ''Cheater''
Stop the "GM" attitude, we all know you've been kicked from the staff like a scrath paper

Stop the "GM" attitude, we all know you've been kicked from the staff like a scrath paper
There is no GM attitude at all, this is how i am, accept it or leave it and stop flaming on me.

Thanks

Are we still experiencing this problem or is all good now?
Sometimes i still experience problems with dropping nothing out of chests, but the solution is to restart the client, rejoin the dungeon and the drops appeared again.

Its very strange because the client should not affect the server drops, actually it cant affect them, and its hard for us to track this issue since for us is working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner