Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Future update

Status
Not open for further replies.
fatal777 Your "experiment" is actually "how to defend a point 101". It is a strategic move, and you want to get rid of it because you can't handle it, I don't know if you realised but it works both ways and you can do the same to your opponent. Unless you are one of those people who never come back to def. Also this helps weaker players to defend against stronger opponent.

Lazarus All stuns have the same length, all classes have stuns. All stuns have more less same chance to proc. WI and FA have 2x more stuns than sword users like BL. Use combo. BMs have 300s cooldown, you can wait them out then engage, or push other points, or try to nuke him with your team, or try to lure them away, or try to use guardians which deal dmg to kill them.

Guys, there is something called tactics, counters etc. It's not that hard. Different chars have different strengths and weaknesses. Maybe instead of urging GMs to get rid of them, start thinking how to use them to your own advantage?
I play Cabal for over 11 years and I say this shit here is balanced. Git gud
Still i cant see you at war? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner