Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Gameplay Suggestion might help to improve the update >.<

mihail

Registered
i would like to suggest every 2 weeks bonus event for exp + those weekend boosted rates , with mini lvling rewards like in official for a few days if you want to keep it next to official , also if you want to keep it like that i would like to suggest to make archi gear up to palla more valuable also to make uchh and fchh more useful and valuable :)) i hope someone will read this suggestion

As i am told idea of this exp was not to keep it next to official,

also if you want to keep it like that i would like to suggest to make archi gear up to palla more valuable
how do you think to make them more valuable?
increase their stats? to make them closer to demonite? than demonite will lose value.

As i am told idea of this exp was not to keep it next to official,

how do you think to make them more valuable?
increase their stats? to make them closer to demonite? than demonite will lose value.
Oke don't mind that then, but check the other things I haven't write only about archi , gameplay is more important and if you want to keep it like that at least have a exp boost events with lvling items event that's the thing since it's not fair for the newbies

Official Partner