Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Inapplicable Getting Near the normal Cabal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutellafreak

Registered
Im playing here now for a few Week´s and im very happy on this Server. I got a Pet and more Money i could save in the normal Cabal in 1 year.

So im imroving playing on your Server but i like the System in the normal Cabal too so i want to share some ideas for new updates.

First of all i would be happy if there would be a system like the merit mastery and the overlord system that pushes the DMG of all and get a new high end lvl. Maybe for the high end lvl there could be new dungeon and maybe harder versions of the old dungeons.

My second idea is about AMP and Crit because i think AMP is overwhelming the Crit stats so i would be very happy if there is a balance about crit and amp maybe a new deff system so crit and amp could get the same dmg spikes.

Good day.. =) I see you are suggesting something from official.. =)

All I can say.. It's our base client is only episode.. 8.. At the mean time.. Its really impossible to recreate things.. Later than episode 8..

And also.. Maybe we can say can recreate them but.. We cant.. Test them using episode 8 files..
( I hope ur seeing what our point was).

And as for amp and crit theres a guide about what you need.. =)
Just go to our guide section and browse a bit and youll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner