Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed GG patch and update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahjussi

Contributor
Registered
im sorry to say this, but this patch major is suck, many fail on this patch.
ill show u 1 bug really awesome

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 77
illl show u more stupid patch, only 4 different attack? r u kidding me? i pay that stupid sellenia with 60 FUCKING piece, and 25 FUCKING RARE, I ONLY GET 4 attack different. really? this is balance?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
im sorry to say this, but this patch major is suck, many fail on this patch.
ill show u 1 bug really awesome
if that value really applies and is not just a visual bug, then ..... =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

illl show u more stupid patch, only 4 different attack? r u kidding me? i pay that stupid sellenia with 60 FUCKING piece, and 25 FUCKING RARE, I ONLY GET 4 attack different. really? this is balance?
These days people don't know how to talk nice ... that was noted in the big thread and it will be reviewed asa more ppl will give feedback :) So, please stay calm and talk nice, TY! :D

if that value really applies and is not just a visual bug, then ..... =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

These days people don't know how to talk nice ... that was noted in the big thread and it will be reviewed asa more ppl will give feedback :) So, please stay calm and talk nice, TY! :D

from long time i already said at nice word, still make useless update, and now is my max limit, this is so freaking shitt, i waste money on this game, but what i get? this patch? really? come on

from long time i already said at nice word, still make useless update, and now is my max limit, this is so freaking shitt, i waste money on this game, but what i get? this patch? really? come on

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
I gave you a warning because you have to learn how to speak in an civilized way.
And this bug was fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner