Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Gold Caps Acquisition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gyrd4fearX

Legendary Force Archer
Professional Enchanter
Registered
First of all, i commend OGN for bringing new update. It is really great one in deed.

Here are the following suggestion that can help elevate players motivation to farm/ redeem or perhaps play longer.

1. Adding more experience gained from mobs. With this, we can help most players to procure their own chaos set. ( There is an existing BB 200% but it is not sufficient and though starting set has been upgraded, still experience is low.)
a. In dugeons
b. or additional Spots
c. Spawn Time of Dragon can be lessened due to there are lot of players; let say 30 mins interval. This is due to limited number of channels unlike before.

Note: Let us admit that even redeeming each character fully can not guarantee that Chaos Set / Equips can be completed.

2. Event Prizes made of Gold.
a. Voting Events; I am not sure if still working but if it does, we can advertise it every month so that new players can be reminded that there is an ongoing voting event.
b. Weekly or Mini Events
c. etc.

3. Question, Regarding the redeeming - is the experience earned from mobs the same with Redeem 200 VS Redeem 1 ? If so, can we adjust it a little. For example, for newbies from redeem 1 to 150, experience shall be gained at a higher rate due to - they are still adjusting in OGN gameplay and no decent equips (Options yet). When they reach a certain redeem, say 151, grinding will be harder and then difficult from redeem 190 to max.
If the experience gained from mobs is the same whether you are redeem 1 and redeem 200, it does not make any sense especially for the new comers.
Well if the system exists, maybe a little adjustment can do to ease the difficulty level for newbies.
EASY - HARD - DIFFICULT

What I am trying to convey here is for newbies to START STRONG or easy then at the mid of game, it will be a Little bit harder then difficult at the later parts of redeeming. I understand fully that Chaos Set is a Top of the Line Equip, but players who gained 1 or 3 parts of this sets will want to complete it regardless of anything.

But this idea has a LOOPHOLE, some players will see this as an opportunity to acquire more caps easier from their Low Redeem Characters.

Well, this thread is open for suggestions to improve the idea if it is worthy.

The purpose must be the same, to improve the lives of the newbies.

I don't mean any harm or ill feeling regarding anything, this is purely based on what i observe and hands on experience in game. My intention is to improve the gaming experience of new and old players alike - and say just to keep them within the community permanently. Also, to eradicate their misconception about OGN as a very difficult server to start with, but to impress and keep everyone playing till they drop dead in their seats. :)
Feel free to comment but no flaming please.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Well, very nice post +1 for you :D Some parts of this have been suggested before, yes some adjustments should be made :D but these have to be thinked with a lot of precision, lets w8 and see the GM/MOD/Admins answers ^^
Note: Let us admit that even redeeming each character fully can not guarantee that Chaos Set / Equips can be completed.
agree over 9000% this happend to me :)

First of all, i commend OGN for bringing new update. It is really great one indeed.

Here are the following suggestion that can help elevate players motivation to farm/ redeem or perhaps play longer.

1. Adding more experience gained from mobs. With this, we can help most players to procure their own chaos set. ( There is an existing BB 200% but it is not sufficient and though starting set has been upgraded, still experience is low.)
a. In dugeons
b. or additional Spots
c. Spawn Time of Dragon can be lessened due to there are lot of players; let say 30 mins interval. This is due to limited number of channels unlike before.
First i want to say about this is is that the Experience from the bosses or map mobs are insanely high already, I totally understand people having the feeling it goes too slow, or they do have not enough damage to gain the same amount of experience.

Party EXP is definitely a good solution to let beginner players level TOGETHER and secondly they will level a lot faster by adding this.
Only what's left are the Admins for implementing this somehow.

to answer you question, atm no 1 rdm char gains the same amount of exp as a 200 rdm char, u think it makes no sense but actually it makes perfect sense, rdm is just an outside function that you guys use to measure and gain rewards, the inside game does not change, lets put it this way, if ur 0rdms or 200rdms does not change the exp u need in the interval 190 - 200, the only way we can make it harder for players to redeem is by putting highest prices on the redeeming which is exactly what we did. for something like the thing u suggested to exist we would have to intergrate the redeeming system into the game way more deeply than it is right now. i cant guarentee that its in the admin's interest but sure i like the idea of new-comer having an easier time leveling so personally i would love to see it implemented, the questions is if we can :)

again thanks for the lovely feedback im sure we're able to use this for something positive :)

Atm we have other plan of improving the gameplay and caps acquisitions.
Thank you for the detailed suggestion and we may also take in consideration some of your ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner