Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

GOOD News!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always go TG at 9:00 PM GMT+7 and sometimes at 1:00 PM GMT+7. Today i dont go bcoz im drinking some beer now, maybe late :giggle:
And all you will get nothing from me :giggle: haha speedhax - no bm cooldown or etc :giggle:
MaiTrang ( FA) is me :rock:

LoL, cry cry cry, say cheater cheater but no have anything for provide this,you are showing your weakness by speaking ill of others? why you always think you're right when you can not prove anything to others? you think you are a god and all that you say is true?
Acid and Neoseeker only a Hero key-board! Acid say respest GM but i have a question for u! u say they cheater but no have proof, you have to respect the other players? when you speak ill of them, ! Or everyone must respect you while you despise others! Neoseeker too, create a topic and u say sent link for admin? Wtf! if u have proof ! sent here! or Your purpose destruction of server images?

No more flaming.

Neoseeker if you really have proof of players that are hacking create a thread at the ''report section''

For now this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner