Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

GOOD News!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why it has to be private and no, no staff will remove it.

REALTALK: Those names mentioned were obviously cheating, they were reported for the last 3 weeks BUT gm's still not monitoring Nwar?
In FACT ireported a FS thats scoring so damn fast in nwar and got rejected lawl

and theres a video noW! Good news indeed!!!

I guess most of "speedhax" are players using potions xD

LoL, don't make me laugh :D, speed hack, bm no cd , really? or u equip noob set and die fast :)) or u join Tg and never use potion? so up link video to here! can't w8 to see stupied guy! show for me your set of u ! or noob and join TG so die :)

i dont know what made u think staff wants reports private, the reason we made that section is if the reporter wants to remain anonymous whatever u do with those videos is 100% up to u, as long as u follow the forum rules we will not touch anything

its true about hackers, saw 4x farming in at day and night, same persons, same spots, in AT, i think maybe bot or smth

do not just say orally as a base without anything to prove it. Please take evidence out here or you just heroes keyboard

i said it in Shoutbox a 2 days ago, but i guess no1 was intrested in checking it out

U said : ' Most if them are from VietNamGamerS guild ".........what the hell are u thinking ?
cover48438.jpg

I am leader of VietNamGamerS. All we come from cabal WS after this server was shutdown. We catched more hackers in there bcoz we hate hacker. We say No with hack, guy !!! :mad:
And u wrote my name in this topic " MaiTrang" - Neoseeker
Pliz make video with proof and write my name or my Guild here. And u must gimme an apologize after GM say " MaiTrang and VietNamGamerS, they are fair players - not hackers" :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:. Dont make me think u r a keyboard-hero :clap:
And i will make a video in TG soon for who dont know my power.
TY !!!

Yeh make video I want to see u power:p:p:p and cabal.WS what is or ign at there? ;):blush:

iMaiTrang class WI

Any video? Because im not so sure if they really do hack because i'm one of the staff team who is ingame a lot...
Please show the videos to let us take a look at it.

Thanks.

video links were sent to the admins
its up to them to decide..
never lose HOPE ogn players!!

video links were sent to the admins
its up to them to decide..
never lose HOPE ogn players!!
for future references i'd like to ask u not to create a thread like this if u plan on pming the admins anyway, if your only goal with this post is to irritate people and not keep ur word we'll make use of the infraction system in the future.

for future references i'd like to ask u not to create a thread like this if u plan on pming the admins anyway, if your only goal with this post is to irritate people and not keep ur word we'll make use of the infraction system in the future.
with all due respect
correct me if im wrong but is it a GM's job to catch cheaters ingame especially Nwar??
if your in CAP side theyre telling Viets guild are cheating
and if your in PROC side theyre telling lemor16 is cheating
you should have monitor those ingame names
SHOTS are fired, and in my experience its true some from VietnamGamers guild are cheating especially Cyril
and if its true that some of you are monitoring TG, well you should have caught at least 1 of them by now

no offense, just saying.. these cheaters really did destroy the server you are working

i think its too late, their names are already exposed , they might be cautious. Neoseeker should have made this private

Last edited:
with all due respect
correct me if im wrong but is it a GM's job to catch cheaters ingame especially Nwar??
if your in CAP side theyre telling Viets guild are cheating
and if your in PROC side theyre telling lemor16 is cheating
you should have monitor those ingame names
SHOTS are fired, and in my experience its true some from VietnamGamers guild are cheating especially Cyril
and if its true that some of you are monitoring TG, well you should have caught at least 1 of them by now

no offense, just saying.. these cheaters really did destroy the server you are working
http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/ogn-staff-member-ranks.1125/ if you're unsure of what a staff members job is, and yes im aware of what my job is. with that said i'd like to remind u that we cant monitor TG around the clock, lets assume people from the Vietnam guild plays late like 6PM or later, that would pretty much make it 12PM here which is the time i normally sleep at i have told u more than enough times that we monitor TG as good as we possibly can, u reminding us what our job is does not make us more effective at that matter. if u report a player we will monitor him and do our best to make sure hes caught if he do cheat.

http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/ogn-staff-member-ranks.1125/ if you're unsure of what a staff members job is, and yes im aware of what my job is. with that said i'd like to remind u that we cant monitor TG around the clock, lets assume people from the Vietnam guild plays late like 6PM or later, that would pretty much make it 12PM here which is the time i normally sleep at i have told u more than enough times that we monitor TG as good as we possibly can, u reminding us what our job is does not make us more effective at that matter. if u report a player we will monitor him and do our best to make sure hes caught if he do cheat.

but you have other GM's that are from ASIA?? BlackFox and Perseus
TG is like 30mins~1hr... its not that time wasting imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner