Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

GoodBye OGN

Acid

Registered
my friends start playing here 3 weeks ago,
farmed alz all day all night just to buy those op warcubes..
to buy chaos items
but suddenly those chaos items are removed from Yul Store
ofc it will be be back nxt week with a harder WAY lol

it doesnt make sense.. eveyday in this forum we cry to change NWar concepts!!
we cry to monitor TG from cheaters
we cry for max craft lvl 7 bikes,
we cry for pw5
no one cry for AC dungeon

this last update is not good for begiiners
my friends are all beginners
and they quitted already
i have no reason to stay here
and so Goodbye to all my other friends from the guild(you know who iam)

I wish you best of luck in the future.
Not a feedback.

Thread moved.

this is just sad. make me wanna quit too. knowing that you can craft chaos but not as good as old players have.

Good luck buddy.. And this update is not completed. Yet for me maybe next update they will add new way to craft chaos so for who read this please don't upside stay tune to this server..;);)

this is just sad. make me wanna quit too. knowing that you can craft chaos but not as good as old players have.
wth are u talking about? all chaos equips are the same the old chaos is just as good as the new chaos, and so on

There has not even been any confirmation about that the Chaos Craft

wth are u talking about? all chaos equips are the same the old chaos is just as good as the new chaos, and so on
He's talking about the Yul Event Girl Chaos Gear for Cabal Caps Exchange, it has been removed and will be replaced for Chaos Crafting System :p

There has not even been any confirmation about that the Chaos Craft

He's talking about the Yul Event Girl Chaos Gear for Cabal Caps Exchange, it has been removed and will be replaced for Chaos Crafting System :p
that was not a wth as in i dont know what u mean, it was a wth as in m8 u got something confused here, because im fully aware of whats happening, however the new chaos with crafting is gonna be stronger right off than it would be if u purchased the old ones from Yul so his post makes no sense, and its just something i wanted to clarify.

Official Partner