Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Guild video event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filippo

Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello everybody! Do you have imagination to create a video that will blow the staff away? Coordinate your guild to be able to do it! There are just 2 things you have to do:
  • Create your video how you want;
  • Post it as a reply with ALL the players that have participated in the video.

The rewards will be the following:
  • The video that wins (chosen from the staff) will win a Sellenia Weapon of his choice, 8 amp craft 3 slots, a maximum of 8 people from that guild can win the reward (BE CAREFUL!!! The first that send the mail with the item he wants, will be unavailable for the next mails, for example if a player asks for a Agony Weapon, the second that mail the same request, will have to choose another one);
  • The rewards of the rest of the winners, will be decided from the staff members in a near future.
YOU HAVE TIME TILL 14TH OF MARCH TO CREATE IT, THE ONES POSTED AFTER THAT DATE, WON'T BE COUNTED!!!

I hope you'll have fun in creating it, show us your imagination!

Yes MardGeer something like that but making it more interesting will do :p and more guild members to join :)

*Edited*
Thank you for sharing this wonderful tryout :)

Last edited:
sir JOVIAL dont post that :happy::happy::happy: ...
do you see the uploader its june 30, 2010
its unfair for me hahahaha peace sir ;);)
please create your on video sir beacause that video how many times that i see, maybe 100x hehehe Thank You
NEW DIVIDE CABAL :giggle::giggle:

peace..

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
huh? thats not mine.. i just posted it for other members to get some idea on how to make their video be more interesting.. its just a SUGGESTION not an entry.. :D:giggle::banghead:

Last edited:
just a question, why only 8 amp craft? is it not perfect 10???
It must be right because its a special event.

just a question, why only 8 amp craft? is it not perfect 10???
It must be right because its a special event.
Only 8% because that I what was given to us to give away, giving away perfect items would make mean that farming the pieces would be useless which is something we don't want to stop people doing, so instead you will get a close to perfect item but if you really want the extra little amp you will have to farm for it ingame.

Perfect craft would be better... thats why its called Event.

Not every people can win the event right? And not all the players have joined this event either. Therefore your argument is a little bit off the mark ;). But anyhow, nice event though.

Well, for me and me alone, it's no use to try to win an event wherein the prize is not something special. I better cross my finger with the odds hoping for a desired drop on the bosses gets into my inventory. Maybe this event is meant only for the newbies which is good coz its really hard for them to survive hunting those sellenia bosses.

Players wants something special and not like a second rate consolation prize. I dont mean to be rude ;) (no offense meant - see i am smiling) but i guess everybody feels the same. And event such as this is the first of its kind here in OGN, it deserves something better.

Yo, People out there, hit LIKE if u agree and select DUMB if I am wrong.

Like I said we are giving away what we have been given, we cannot change that, I already have the items in my inventory ready to be given away to the winners. These will NOT change so discussing them trying to get them changed is useless.

Please anymore replies after this should ONLY be entries for the event

By the judgement of the Staff members and the Administrator, we can say that PINOY guild won the event! I will be sending mail to PINOY participants in-game with the Sellenia Weapon they prefer. About NoFear guild, we give a participation prize, 9 unique elements each person. Thanks for participate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner