Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Halloween Picture Contest: Show Your Sweet and Spooky Side[Finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus

Event GMOD
Registered
Hello everyone!

Well, well, well here we are again with a new surprise for you! :D
We know many of you suggested this and many of you are super excited about it.
You are very important and you deserve this event!

We want to put your imagination to the test and have fun in the same time.
As the title says you have to show us your Sweet Side or Spooky Side or Both combined.
So here we go, lets see what is about -->

- the sweet side stands for: your screenshot must contain Candies***; We don't care what kind(candy potions/costume/etc), or were there are in the picture, use your imagination ;)
- the spooky side stands for: we don't want a simple picture with you just standing there; you have to make it as "spooky" as you can, obviously you can't be creepy :)) help yourself with things from the game/shop, do something that can be interpreted as spooky, etc.

**Those of you that combine the both from above will obviously have a big advantage but it doesn't mean you will be a sure winner**

Now the RULES:

• The most important, this is a "1 button press picture", a screenshot from our game; NO PHOTOSHOP or any kind of Image Editors involved; This event will be fair for everyone so, if we discover someone that used any kind of program will "win" for sure a 2 days ban and the impossibility to participate again! :giggle:
  • You are allowed to use as "help", but not necessarily, other people, friends, guild members, we don't care who but no more than 5; these people won't get anything, we want to see only 1 character in the front; the rest will be just a background "help".
  • Also very important, please try not to "steal" ideas from each other; again we want to see your imagination, not your ability to replicate things.
  • It will be allowed only 1 entry per account, choose only 1 character, if you have more and post only 1 picture with it; we don't want to see "n" attempts from you, just 1 and good :rock:
  • Please don't attempt to make multiple accounts(game and/or forum) to have multiple chances to win, this is worse than using editors on the picture and will result in a permanent ban on all account :cool:
Please follow this format:

IGN: ....
Screenshot: ... (posted as full image)

As for the rewards, we will decide on 3 winners:
1st place: PW5 Bike(acc bind) craft option of choice + 3 slots of choice
2nd place: Senillinea weapon of choice, craft + 3 slots of choice
3rd place: Palladium belt+3 of choice

****If we get many registrations we might increase the winner spots**** :clap:

The event will end when the big Halloween one will (15.11.2016) and the winners will be announced on 16.11.2016 !!!

The OGN Team wishes you all Good Luck and may the best to win!
Be creative!

Now this is what I call event !!!! Goodjob !!!!

Spooky Side

IGN: xMugiwaraNoLuffy
Screenshot:
Cabal(161106-2251-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Last edited:
Sweet & Spooky Side
IGN:AobaChan

Attachments

• Cabal(161107-0353-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(161107-0353-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, guys, guys, what is unclear in this part ?
- the sweet side stands for: your screenshot must contain Candies***; We don't care what kind(candy potions/costume/etc), or were there are in the picture, use your imagination ;)
Is that hard to understand that WE want so see CANDIES****** in your picture? ....
I believe you have not read the entire post, you said, maybe, that, title is well enough.
I know the post is long, but is an EVENT, read everything before starting to do something, make sure its all clear for you; if not, you are free to ask me (forum/game); no one is rushing you also, you have 8 damn long days ....
And, do you believe I am that damn dumb to ask you guys to be sweet(kind, good) and spooky in the same time? :))
Halloween what stands for? Scare the shet out of ppl and give/receive CANDIES! Perfect combination for our game, excelent idea for an event; tadaaaaam :)
I will give you guys, the ones that posted your "respect" to edit your posts; or to post another picture; since I am the one that makes the rules; be careful what you post ... limited edition*
I hope everything is clear now ...
Gl and be Creative!

p.s. zakhaev, mhafizi66 and ahmad, you are ok ;)

Guys, guys, guys, what is unclear in this part ?

Is that hard to understand that WE want so see CANDIES****** in your picture? ....
I believe you have not read the entire post, you said, maybe, that, title is well enough.
I know the post is long, but is an EVENT, read everything before starting to do something, make sure its all clear for you; if not, you are free to ask me (forum/game); no one is rushing you also, you have 8 damn long days ....
And, do you believe I am that damn dumb to ask you guys to be sweet(kind, good) and spooky in the same time? :))
Halloween what stands for? Scare the shet out of ppl and give/receive CANDIES! Perfect combination for our game, excelent idea for an event; tadaaaaam :)
I will give you guys, the ones that posted your "respect" to edit your posts; or to post another picture; since I am the one that makes the rules; be careful what you post ... limited edition*
I hope everything is clear now ...
Gl and be Creative!

p.s. zakhaev, mhafizi66 and ahmad, you are ok ;)

you said you didnt care what kind of candies -.- and i use my imagination though -.- that tree looks like one so ive made it like that -.-.. correct me if im wrong...

Hello everyone!

Well, well, well here we are again with a new surprise for you! :D
We know many of you suggested this and many of you are super excited about it.
You are very important and you deserve this event!

We want to put your imagination to the test and have fun in the same time.
As the title says you have to show us your Sweet Side or Spooky Side or Both combined.
So here we go, lets see what is about -->

- the spooky side stands for: we don't want a simple picture with you just standing there; you have to make it as "spooky" as you can, obviously you can't be creepy :)) help yourself with things from the game/shop, do something that can be interpreted as spooky, etc.

**Those of you that combine the both from above will obviously have a big advantage but it doesn't mean you will be a sure winner**

Now the RULES:

• The most important, this is a "1 button press picture", a screenshot from our game; NO PHOTOSHOP or any kind of Image Editors involved; This event will be fair for everyone so, if we discover someone that used any kind of program will "win" for sure a 2 days ban and the impossibility to participate again! :giggle:
  • You are allowed to use as "help", but not necessarily, other people, friends, guild members, we don't care who but no more than 5; these people won't get anything, we want to see only 1 character in the front; the rest will be just a background "help".
  • Also very important, please try not to "steal" ideas from each other; again we want to see your imagination, not your ability to replicate things.
  • It will be allowed only 1 entry per account, choose only 1 character, if you have more and post only 1 picture with it; we don't want to see "n" attempts from you, just 1 and good :rock:
  • Please don't attempt to make multiple accounts(game and/or forum) to have multiple chances to win, this is worse than using editors on the picture and will result in a permanent ban on all account :cool:
Please follow this format:

IGN: ....
Screenshot: ... (posted as full image)

As for the rewards, we will decide on 3 winners:
1st place: PW5 Bike(acc bind) craft option of choice + 3 slots of choice
2nd place: Senillinea weapon of choice, craft + 3 slots of choice
3rd place: Palladium belt+3 of choice

****If we get many registrations we might increase the winner spots**** :clap:

The event will end when the big Halloween one will (15.11.2016) and the winners will be announced on 16.11.2016 !!!

The OGN Team wishes you all Good Luck and may the best to win!
Be creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner