Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Help For Missing Files

BlackCore

Registered
its been a while since i first play redemption and its been great and so much enjoy playing your server but i got a little problem pertaining in some files...i fixed some but with those few i need help to obtain files...my respect is in yours staff and please help me...i encounter error when some login with a pet TEMPUS...and also i cant see the hellfire, limitless weapons and the redeem coins...no display but when i point the cursor the stats appear....

so sir/ma'am im trying to do is please send me the files of new pet with TEMPUS, files for new weapons and also files for redeem coins..i want to try to insert in my client because if im going to download it again, it takes 4 to 7 days before download is done....thanks in advanced sir and Good Bless

Can i have a screenshot please?

okey sir...i encounter the same problem when i went to AT i can't see some monster but if i use the auto target it displays the name...so what i do is that i copied the monster file in other server client and paste it in redemption client after that when i login get back to AT to see if it fixed and yes it fixed.

this is the SS sir, same trough with the limitless weapon in general the new weapons and pets, also the new buff sir like reflex shield for FS...thank you

Last edited:
Have you tryed to reinstall the game? This is the best sollution for probably solving that problem.

if im going to re install it again sir i will end up again with errors when i first run client...those few files which im going to paste in client may fix the issue...like what i did in monsters in AT

i have made a small rar which contain files that "might" be missing, this is not a 100% fix and i strongly recommend to you to download the setup to make sure you have everything. and also get a better internet provider if it takes you 4-7 days to download the game.
i made it very easy for you, open the rar file and double click the cabal folder after you're inside the cabal folder simply extract that into your main cabal folder and it will overwrite everything since i already put the files you need in their respective paths Click to download

i will try this one sir hope it will fix...no lag for gaming but the mainly reason why it takes so long for me to download is im just playing in an internet cafe

Lets us know if it works for you

it works for the limitless weapon sir but for the hellfire weapon and redeem coins still invisible, for the pet i still don't know yet

i'll have you know that normally it's not my job to fix a broken client that is for obvious reasons not ours
this is the last shot i'll give at it, if this doesn't fix your game and you cant live with the fact that your client cant show all the items we have i suggest that you download "our" installer instead of what you're currently doing.

again i gathered various files that should be linked to the Hellfire/redeem coin models and effects all you have to do is extract the rar into your main cabal folder
Click here to download

sir thanks for the help but it does not fixed, it gets worst because after I extract it and run the client message says that it can't run because some virus or crack is manipulating it it says...

by the way i already downloaded the full client hope it will work for me now...

sir thanks for the help but it does not fixed, it gets worst because after I extract it and run the client message says that it can't run because some virus or crack is manipulating it it says...

by the way i already downloaded the full client hope it will work for me now...
thats odd none of the files here were in anyway changed. anyhow if you do encounter issues with the full client let us know :)

my client is ok now sir thanks for the help, just install the full client and let it patch

Glad to hear that.

Happy Gaming.

thank you sir dehnfeld and sir noctis! wow sir noctis you've been promoted huh congrats you deserve is after all the hardworks hehehe God bless yeah all guys...

and by the way the new update is a little bit hard to patch for me as 6 times trying to update it at 33% always crashes i may need the manual patch to be able to play again and to be able to update my client

thank you sir dehnfeld and sir noctis! wow sir noctis you've been promoted huh congrats you deserve is after all the hardworks hehehe God bless yeah all guys...

and by the way the new update is a little bit hard to patch for me as 6 times trying to update it at 33% always crashes i may need the manual patch to be able to play again and to be able to update my client
You do need the manual patch, please download it.

Goodnight for now and thank you. ;)

Official Partner