Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Help us debug the crashes! Thank you!

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Dear players,

Greetings! We've received reports that some of you are experiencing increased crashes with the client after the recent update. To be transparent, we anticipated some instability due to the extensive changes we made to accommodate new features. However, fear not – we are committed to enhancing the client's stability.

To expedite this process, we kindly ask for your assistance. Please navigate to your client folder, delete the CabalMain.rpt and MainTmp.RPT file (if present), and then launch the client to play as usual. In the event of a crash, look for a new MainTmp.RPT or CabalMain.RPT file and attach it to your reply, detailing the actions you took leading up to the client crash. The sooner you provide us with this information, the quicker we can address the issue.

Thank you all in advance for your cooperation!

Last edited:
I want to send new rpt file. After mini patch, I got random auto closed client more frequently.

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    42.3 KB · Views: 69
was opening ah and just scrolled a bit in bloody ice and got close

Attachments

• Cabalmain.rpt.rar
    24 bytes · Views: 69
  • cabalmain.RPT
    67.9 KB · Views: 86
I guess I dont plan on getting into the game until this is fixed. Because its getting very annoying. It keeps crashing the game and the screen freezes.

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    8.4 KB · Views: 68
Close in Bloody ice while trying to edit Char notice in Buddy list !

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    8.4 KB · Views: 73
And a new one from today. Several from them come from a party member, that changes his Minesta's Charm.

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    59 KB · Views: 75
Close while trying to put Crit ring +4 to npc in Bloody ice

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    8.4 KB · Views: 59
It's on ch3 bi afk
and the game automatically closed

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    194.4 KB · Views: 61
  • MainTmp.RPT
    8.8 KB · Views: 87
Auto close Port Lux town

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    195.1 KB · Views: 59
  • MainTmp.RPT
    8.8 KB · Views: 72
auto close client

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    17.1 KB · Views: 75
  • MainTmp.RPT
    8.5 KB · Views: 83
Auto close only beeing in Bloody ice ch 1

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    8.5 KB · Views: 70
next auto close ch 2 BI writing Guild chat

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    8.5 KB · Views: 70
auto close BI searching in AH

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    219.1 KB · Views: 57
For anyone wondering, we already pushed a fix, that should fix the majority of the crashes!
Especially those coming from this update!
Let us know here continuously, if you experience any crash and upload us the .RPT files from your clients folder!

Game Crash when tabbing out from game

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    8.5 KB · Views: 73
  • MainTmp.RPT
    8.4 KB · Views: 91
My game just closed when I was afk in desert scream boss spawn point and im using special inventory bb

Attachments

• MainTmp.RPT
    8.9 KB · Views: 59
  • cabalmain.RPT
    385.5 KB · Views: 57
Game Closes in different dungeons here is where I experienced it in: Volcanic Citadel, FI (Awakened), Catacomb Frost (Hard). Also on different maps: Porta Inferno, Bloody Ice, Port Lux. Most of the time it happens when I extract Items or looking trough (N) shop and inventory, also after the game closes the first time, it closes right after I launch the game like 3-4 times (right at the Happy Holidays loading screen), the amount is random and there are times when it doesn't happen.

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    26.2 KB · Views: 59
Got Cabal Close in TG during fighting PvP . No movement into walls, no other obstacles in the way. It simply close in the middle of the fight.

greetings

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    8.3 KB · Views: 57
Another one, standing in nation war (TG) lobby and buffed the team and get kicked out (client closed).

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    8.3 KB · Views: 57
Whenever BB exp that I got from Event Present, expire, the client will be crashed immediately.

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    118.8 KB · Views: 49
  • cabalmain.RPT
    8.4 KB · Views: 53

Official Partner